Question Locking in Model Size?

Reactions
Let's say I have an appearance preset model at scale 1.000 and I'm working within a scene where the model is 0.950 scale. Is there a way to automatically load my 1.000 scale model into the scene so it matches the scene's 0.950 scale model size?

I can't find such a way on regular VAM UI, but I can suggest the amazing plugin from JayJayWon, UIAssist, that has an option to when loading a appearance preset to keep the scale. I can't use VAM without this plugin, highly recommend it.

Upvote 0
I can't find such a way on regular VAM UI, but I can suggest the amazing plugin from JayJayWon, UIAssist, that has an option to when loading a appearance preset to keep the scale. I can't use VAM without this plugin, highly recommend it.
100% uiassist dependant here! This is the only way I know of to do that

Upvote 0
any help you can provide on how to set this up in that plugin would be appreciated. :)

Upvote 0
The plugin has a built-in help and tips, and if I'm not mistaken it starts already with some example buttons. For your original question, when setting a button to load a appearance preset, it shows a option to keep the scale.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom