Life
Btw, there is one other problem when not using the characters head audio... because the Plugin Realtime Lipsync only works when the Audio is played through the characters head audio source. So I will go with your version vamurai! :)
Note that Life also supports using your own custom audio. Although its a lot of work to add all the meta data needed for the plugins animations, just basically need to tell the plugin exactly where in the audio the character should start breathing in, breathing out, whether breathing through nose or mouth, how deep the breath is, etc. Providing this info for your custom orgasm would make sure you got perfect animation transitions, controlling this from Timeline would probably result in some glitches.

Note that Life also supports using your own custom audio. Although its a lot of work to add all the meta data needed for the plugins animations, just basically need to tell the plugin exactly where in the audio the character should start breathing in, breathing out, whether breathing through nose or mouth, how deep the breath is, etc. Providing this info for your custom orgasm would make sure you got perfect animation transitions, controlling this from Timeline would probably result in some glitches.
I built a custom audio package, once upon a time. It was indeed A LOT of work. In the end, my results were mediocre even after meticulous, hand-chosen parameters using audacity for its spectrum analyzer and ability to clean up the original source audio. It's a project I want to revisit someday, but man was it a chore.

I did, once upon a time, use MacGruber's "Random sound" from the LogicBricks plugin to randomly generate penetration audio in one of my scenes. I've always wanted to try that with Realtime Lipsync and see how close I could get to replicating what Life does. Unfortunately, you'd lose the breathing animation tie-in to the audio, so I still don't think it would be very clean.

Hello!
I really like your breathing plugin, but I've run into one problem: the breathing rate is too low for a dog. The frequency slider is turned to the full, the voice tone too, the randomizer is at a minimum, but still it is very far from the desired frequency. Can you make adjustments for a future version?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Labrombula That seems to be a weird request. There is no way to tweak the audio beyond the pitch setting. However, Life supports custom audio files. So, if you have audio files of a dog breathing, you could make an AudioBundle and provide the needed meta data for timings and other info. There is a tutorial on what needs to be done. Be aware though, importing custom audio is a LOT of work.

to tweak the audio
Hi, thanks for the reply.
I'm not talking about audio at all, I set the pitch to the maximum, only to shorten the morph)

1689502903603.png

But even this is not enough to simulate dog breathing. Is it possible to extend the scale: Intensity?

I'm not talking about audio at all, I set the pitch to the maximum, only to shorten the morph)
The whole point of Life is to having matching animation for given sound files. Not the other way around! If you just want to drive some morphs, why do you need a complex monster plugin like Life to do it? Even FloatRandomizer plugin or LogicBricks-ValueUpDown brick or something like that will do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom