Bring Back Life

Scenes Bring Back Life

Nobis

Reactions
Patreon
Nobis19
Nobis submitted a new resource:

Bring Back Life - Mali defeats short king Tarnish, but victory is the last thing that she wants

Scenes like this are possible only due the support of our patreon squad. If you manage to crack a nugget or two, or got wet while playing it, - consider joining us via the link above. More crazy stuff to come.

Scene has 5 anims with motions where Tarni brings Meli's tight puse back into life with a little bit of life inside.

View attachment 329980
View attachment 329981

Read more about this resource...

Doing Malenia naked with nothing but a large stick is the real challenge. The only thing missing from this scene is a Jar helmet. :ROFLMAO:

Doing Malenia naked with nothing but a large stick is the real challenge. The only thing missing from this scene is a Jar helmet. :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like helluva challenge, good luck with that.

Jokes aside, i think it's because of the plugin that is not on the hub, check it out :

p.s i had i play through of prisoner/jar helmet, so im qualified for that. :D

Oh, it's become somewhat of a meme. There was a naked guy named LetMeSoloHer who would show up as a summon for Malenia fights.
https://www.youtube.com/@LMSH
Never used auto aim with q, actually found it, hmnn very dis-comfortable, thus, surprisingly, a lot of people use it. Like, if you swing in the wrong direction or timing is bad, it's much more em costly.

Wanted to make a video of 10 000 bloodstains.. Those might be funny when people jump of the cliffs after someone leaves a message ,, secret passage ahead ''

but stopped somewhere along the line of 3000 ~. Still got the records on pc tho.

Anyway, Elden Ring FTV. Wasted whole good July on it this summer. Namco Bandai just killing it. When gamers makes games.

Deleting my VAM atm. Fek those 127 dependencies. My whole install is infected, be it looks or plugins with unnecessary dependencies.

Never used auto aim with q, actually found it, hmnn very dis-comfortable, thus, surprisingly, a lot of people use it. Like, if you swing in the wrong direction or timing is bad, it's much more em costly.

Wanted to make a video of 10 000 bloodstains.. Those might be funny when people jump of the cliffs after someone leaves a message ,, secret passage ahead ''

but stopped somewhere along the line of 3000 ~. Still got the records on pc tho.

Anyway, Elden Ring FTV. Wasted whole good July on it this summer. Namco Bandai just killing it. When gamers makes games.

Deleting my VAM atm. Fek those 127 dependencies. My whole install is infected, be it looks or plugins with unnecessary dependencies.
Best game ever. Only BG3 comes close but it's a completely different genre of course. Can't wait for the expansion.
Making people jump of a cliff and record their blood stains is hilarious. The funniest thing to do in all of ER is to "befriend" people during an invasion and to lead them to a chasm. Just to kick them off after dropping them a rune or two at the edge.

Back
Top Bottom