UPDATED: She's Alive: Plugin Presets to bring your figure to life

Plugins UPDATED: She's Alive: Plugin Presets to bring your figure to life

Dragontales

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
DragoninkV
Dragontales submitted a new resource:

She's Alive: Plugin Presets to bring your figure to life - A set of 45 plugin presets that will bring your figure to life.

View attachment 20662
She's Alive!!
Plugin Presets to bring your figures to life

- These presets require VAM 1.20.10. or higher
- 45 presets with various settings for standing poses, sitting poses, and laying poses. (disables various body parts and movements)
- Use "merge load" if you're adding the preset to other plugins you are currently using.

Dependencies:

via5.Synergy.1

Read more about this resource...

Preset for "load pose" ? - no
Preset for "pose presets" ? - no
Preset for plugins "Synergy" ? - no
Preset for plugins "Realgaze" ? - no
Preset for plugins "Life" ? - no

I didn't understand how it works :unsure:

Do you have those installed?

yea, not understanding how to use this either. This isn't a "plugin" it's presets for a plugin, synergy. When I was going through it's options, there are "load" buttons, but none work to see your poses.

So since Synergy is a "not so well known" plugin, you'll have to do a lil guide on how to utilize your stuff.

I was a bit confused at first as well, but it's very easy to use. You don't even need to know how to use Synergy, just have it downloaded.

It really is as simple as going to your characters' plugin presets- choose Dragontales' folder from the side menu, choose the type of pose and limitations you want, and it loads it. As Dragontale's said, if you have other plugins operating, use merge load.

Besides that, it looks and behaves fantastic, a new must have feature for me. Only thing I find myself disabling is the facial expressions (cheek creases etc), so in future releases if you could have that as one of the pose options (no facial expressions), that would take it up a step for me.

Great work!!

Last edited:
Only bug I'm encountering is a physics explosion whenever I leave the scene to go to hub or the scene menu etc. When I return to the open scene, the physics mess up and a physics reset is required.

Upon further investigation, the problem is caused by the 'Body and Face movements' Synergy plugin preset. If I disable that, the problem stops. So you may want to look into it.

Last edited:
Only bug I'm encountering is a physics explosion whenever I leave the scene to go to hub or the scene menu etc. When I return to the open scene, the physics mess up and a physics reset is required.

Upon further investigation, the problem is caused by the 'Body and Face movements' Synergy plugin preset. If I disable that, the problem stops. So you may want to look into it.
Hmm...that's interesting. I haven't encountered that before but was able to duplicate it today. I'm usually in VR though. I wonder if it's a desktop thing. I'll have to experiment.

yea, not understanding how to use this either. This isn't a "plugin" it's presets for a plugin, synergy. When I was going through it's options, there are "load" buttons, but none work to see your poses.

So since Synergy is a "not so well known" plugin, you'll have to do a lil guide on how to utilize your stuff.
You are correct...it's not a plugin but rather presets that will load a couple plugins and apply settings to them to create the desired effect. You simply load them by using the plugin presets tab.

Provided you have the required plugins installed, simply use the "plugin presets" tab while you have the figure selected (same as if you were going to apply clothing) and navigate to the desired preset.

So you're right...the issue seems to be with the synergy plugin. I even did a test with just that plugin and a really basic move and it does the same thing. I'm going to reach out to the plugin creator and ask him about it. I can't believe I haven't run into that before. but I guess I only really went into that menu to load a new scene. I download new things from the hub outside of VAM. For now, I think you can freeze all motion using that checkbox on the main menu before going into the hub/scene loader menu. This seems to prevent the explosion.

Ok...so I reached out to the plugin creator and he wasn't aware of it either, so thank you for catching it. It's being looked into. My previous note about freezing the motion doesn't seem to work either. Hopefully Via5 will have a fix for the plugin soon. I know he was creating an updated version that he planned on releasing soon too. For now...I guess...just be wary of that menu. lol

Damn I'm too bad I never used that button lol !!
1607098554295.png

Small additional info it is mandatory that the model is the name "Person". Don't be like me :ROFLMAO:
1607098903314.png

Last edited:
Damn I'm too bad I never used that button lol !!
View attachment 21492

Small additional info it is mandatory that the model is the name "Person". Don't be like me :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 21493
Ah...yes...plugin presets ARE only good for the figure it was originally named on. I might talk to Meshed about this as it IS a bit problematic for several reasons. Thanks for pointing that out. I've been using "person" for months now due to this issue and forgot about it. I'll mention it on the description. I'll also have an updated .var file in a few minutes to fix the other issue that was brought up.

Dragontales updated She's Alive: Plugin Presets to bring your figure to life with a new update entry:

Update to fix synergy issue

This update fixes an issue where the figure could explode if you go into the star menu (hub/scene selector) when synergy is in use.

Also, please note that when applying this to a figure, the figure name MUST be "Person". All plugin presets only apply to figures named the same as when the presets were created. I will look into seeing if this is updateable by Meshed, but...for now...make sure to name (or keep) the figures name as "Person".

Read the rest of this update entry...

A difficult start, but it's really not bad!
Thank you for sharing !
I made a little video with your presets to "see" how it works, I'm bad at English so I always preferred images or videos to understand how it worked.

If it can help any other:
Test preset of She’s Alive

Thank you for sharing !
I made a little video with your presets to "see" how it works, I'm bad at English so I always preferred images or videos to understand how it worked.

Thank you. Glad you like them. make sure you get the latest update I just put up as it fixes a few issues that were found with the "no hip" files. And thanks for the vid. I'll link to it in the descrip.

Thank you for sharing !

I have the VAR in the right spot but I don't see what you see, also where did you get the look, shes goregous

I have the VAR in the right spot but I don't see what you see, also where did you get the look, shes goregous

Hello !
1 - You must have all the plugins: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...o-bring-your-figure-to-life.3207/dependencies
2 - Have the var file: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...ts-to-bring-your-figure-to-life.3207/download
3 - Watch the video
4 - Don't forget to thank the creator ;)

The look is a model that I have been preparing for several months, I haven't shared them yet and I won't stop modifying it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom