Keybindings

Plugins Keybindings

What is the source of the character/clothing that is in the preview image? Is that from mass effect?

Can this plugin be used to copy and paste text within VAM VR? Binding CTL+C and CTL+V to the VR remotes?

Cloning a Collision trigger atom creates a collision trigger atom which doesn't react on collisons anymore. :(

Can you try the Atom.EnableCollisions Keybindings command on it, see if it works? I see what the problem is, because I clone things I disable collisions since they'll have the same position after cloning... but some atoms shouldn't do that. I'll fix it (not right away though). Thanks!

HELP!!!!CustomCommands lose settings when I restart VAM😭

Last edited:
@fyxtc what do you mean?

After restarting the game, the settings configured by customcommands are gone
Oh, maybe customcommands need to be added to the atom?
A small suggestion. I personally think it might be better as a session plugin, if each scene's person has some generic animation (anim1/2/3,breathing etc), then it only needs to be configured once.;)
1.PNG

2.PNG

Last edited:
CustomCommands could get some love... in short, it allows you to create triggers in your scene that you can invoke using a shortcut. For example, every scene that has a "Action1" binding could be mapped to "ctrl+1" for example. But each scene will have it's own binding. It wouldn't make sense (in most cases) to have custom bindings outside of a scene, since triggers are always scene-specific.

Hope this made sense!

About CustomCommands, can I trigger multiple commands with a single key? like clicking a button triggers multiple actions

Hi! I love this plugin, however every time I want to close VAM it causes a freeze and a crash.
Keybindings is set to default session plugin. VAM is running and closing without any issue when AcidBubbles.Keybindings.21.var file is removed from AddonPackages location. Is there any way to fix it or check what's going on?

I have really no idea... Keybindings shouldn't affect VaM except for handling keybinds... a few things to try:

1. C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\LocalLow\MeshedVR\VaM\output_log.txt and see if there's a Keybindings error or some clue there. If there's an error, it should give us clues.
2. Try and delete (backup) ...\VaM\Saves\PluginData\Keybindings\defaults.keybindings, restart VaM, see if it solves your problem. If it does, then there's a binding that causes the problem, we just need to find what.

Let me know what you found @Elinka, I'm very curious!

@Acid Bubbles I'm sorry, after further investigation I found out, that it's not the plugin what makes my VaM crash. There are some issues with RAM. VaM is failing to free RAM when trying to quit, that's my guess. I have no idea what is the real cause.

I usually play this game in VR with fbt and the embody plugin. I also like checking new scenes from the hub with this setup but whenever I do so I have to add a new atom and apply appearance/plugin presets which is a bit bothersome.

Is there any way I could make something like an Atom preset with my appearance and plugin presets, and add that to a keybind?

Back
Top Bottom