Website
twitter.com
Twitter
JaxZoa
Patreon
JaxZoa
JaxZoa submitted a new resource:

Simple Keybind - link actions to keybind

Just a simple script to easily keybind actions.

v1.0 only includes a-z, 0-9, num 0-9, with the shift, ctrl and alt modifiers.

How to use:
- Add SimpleKeybind.cs to any atom
- Select the key you want to edit from the popup menu
- Toggle the keybind On with the toggle
- Edit the triggers using the buttons

if you disable the script, it will not listen for keys anymore, so...

Read more about this resource...

Can I save presets for key assignments? Because of the simplicity and versatility of this plug-in, it would be very useful to be able to save presets and use them for other scenes.

Sorry for my poor English.

Can I save presets for key assignments? Because of the simplicity and versatility of this plug-in, it would be very useful to be able to save presets and use them for other scenes.

Sorry for my poor English.

Yes, i think presets would be very useful indeed, i will add that in the next update.

Hi. It is very necessary to use the space bar. Could you add it? Ideally, track vr controllers, but that would be too cool.:cool:

If you guys just need a quick good key-bind you probably don't use; just pick one of the non-number keys on the numpad.

I loaded the Simple Keybind plug-in on an Asset linked to the character, set up the hotkey trigger, and then used CUAManager to save a preset. When I loaded this CUA preset on another character, the Asset loaded inside In the Simple Keybind plug-in, all the saved hotkeys are still there, but the triggers corresponding to the hotkeys have disappeared. Can this problem be solved?Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom