Joint Correct

Plugins Joint Correct

Hello, FallenDancer! i may have found a small bug after having used this plugin for a long time. i found that sometimes female's left calf would become bigger than her right calf when jointcorrect is enabeled, and it is the same size as her right calf when the plugin is not enabeled. May you solve this bug someday? Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
i found that sometimes female's left calf would become bigger than her right calf when jointcorrect is enabeled, and it is the same size as her right calf when the plugin is not enabeled.

I can't get this to happen reliably enough to debug it. I did see a very subtle effect like this at least once while trying to reproduce.

It would be great if there was a version of this plugin with sliders for how much of each morph (or group of morphs) to apply, like multipliers for the base amounts that the plugin calculates automatically. That would make it easy to adapt the plugin to an existing look so you wouldn't have to modify the model to work with the plugin, and the model would still look good without the plugin. E.g. a common issue I have is that the armpit curve area gets a bulge and/or wrinkle when the plugin is applied because the model already has morphs pre applied that fix the armpit area when standing up normally (not in a T-pose). I'd also like to be able to turn off or reduce morphs affecting glutes when standing up, they can look a bit "conical" sometimes. Possible? :)

hello fallendancer! Question , why do I need to disable all AUTO BEHAVIOURS again ( yes eyelids not ) , I dont see the difference in standing mocaps with AUTO BEHAVIOURS on and off

Back
Top Bottom