Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
everlasterVR
Patreon
everlaster
everlaster submitted a new resource:

JointCorrectEE - A more customizable version of Joint Correct, a corrective morph system for G2F figures.

View attachment 177179

Based on Joint Correct v11 by @FallenDancer.

The main improvement is the multiplier sliders for different parts of the body. You can now adapt the plugin to work with basically any look by cherry-picking the adjustments you want and weighting them however you want. The slider values are naturally saved with the scene/preset and can be triggered.

Another...

Read more about this resource...

Hey man. I wonder if you might know why I get this error when trying to use it? It just scrolls down the error log nonstop.

!> JointCorrectEE 1.0.0: Update: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at MorphConfig.Update (Single value, Single min, Single max) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JointCorrectEE+<InitMorphs>c__AnonStoreyF.<>m__0 (Single multiplier) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BoneConfig.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JointCorrectEE.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Just wanna update. I have a clean install and my main, it happens on both

Last edited:
Hey man. I wonder if you might know why I get this error when trying to use it? It just scrolls down the error log nonstop.

!> JointCorrectEE 1.0.0: Update: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at MorphConfig.Update (Single value, Single min, Single max) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JointCorrectEE+<InitMorphs>c__AnonStoreyF.<>m__0 (Single multiplier) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Just wanna update. I have a clean install and my main, it happens on both
Hi, make sure you have the FallenDancer.JointCorrect.11.var dependency installed.

Hey Mr. @everlaster - I am also getting the non stop error and have the dependancy in my addons folder:

at JointCorrectEE+<InitMorphs>c__AnonStorey8.<>m__0 (Single multiplier) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JointCorrectEE+<InitMorphs>c__AnonStorey8.<>m__0 (Single multiplier) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> JointCorrectEE 1.0.0: OnDisable: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at BoneConfig.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JointCorrectEE.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hey Mr. @everlaster - I am also getting the non stop error and have the dependancy in my addons folder:

!> JointCorrectEE 1.0.0: OnDisable: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at BoneConfig.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JointCorrectEE.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Hi, as above - make sure you have the FallenDancer.JointCorrect.11.var dependency installed.

everlaster updated JointCorrectEE with a new update entry:

v1.0.1

• prevent saving morphs to scene file
    • morphs still save to pose presets when Store Pose Morphs In Pose is checked, and to morph presets when Include Physical (Pose) is checked
  • added compatibility with a disabled atom - the plugin postpones initialization until the atom is enabled
  • the plugin UI is built only after navigating to the plugin UI for the first time
  • notification if the original Joint Correct plugin is present
  • automatically reactivate unloaded...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom