It's VAM's 5th Birthday!!!

VaMRainey

Staff member
Reactions
Today (July 21st) marks Virt-A-Mate's 5th anniversary since launch!

To celebrate, we made some staff photos... We'll be adding a staff section to the wiki for fun, so keep a lookout for that! :D

What's your favorite VAM memory?? :)

Attachments

• VaMTeam.png
    VaMTeam.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • CommunityManagment.png
    CommunityManagment.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Finally! They reveal their faces ... kind of :D

So, gratulations to this masterpiece of software!! Treat it with the respect a unicorn like this deserves. Thanks for the effort you put in this and hopefully we all see a 2.0 version in the near future. Keep doing what you are doing: a great job.

Here's a blast form the past some of you may remember!

In April of 2017, some guy nobody had ever heard of, Meshed something, posted this video in various adult VR forums. Said it was from a program he'd been working on and would be releasing soon.

It was the first public announcement that Vam existed, and it caused quite a stir. I remember I was sure it was some vaporware scam. It just looked too good to be realtime VR!

Congrats, it's good to see how much VaM has grown over the last few years. A good friend of mine told me about VaM 2 years ago around begin 2020. Later I join these forums aswell, time flies!

Here's a blast form the past some of you may remember!

In April of 2017, some guy nobody had ever heard of, Meshed something, posted this video in various adult VR forums. Said it was from a program he'd been working on and would be releasing soon.

It was the first public announcement that Vam existed, and it caused quite a stir. I remember I was sure it was some vaporware scam. It just looked too good to be realtime VR!

This looks pretty damn good for five years old!!! (then she turns green and uhhhh)

Even at that early stage, in 2017, Vam already made TK17 look like Virtual Valerie (seriously dating myself).

Back
Top Bottom