In Game Hub Doesn't Display Resource

AlienAxeMan

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
AlienAxeMan
I uploaded a resource, and while it shows up in the web Hub, it is not showing up at all inside VAM, no matter what I set the filters. It should be visible in the Free Morphs area, hosted on the HUB, with a FC license. This seems like a different issue than I ran into last time, as this time I made sure my description that goes inside the var was nice and short, plus I can't get it to show inside VAM's hub at all this time.

https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/foot-fixing-morphs.42219/

Last edited:
Ah, I now see that it's tagged with "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly." I'm not used to that delay, and I'm still curious what is different about this asset that it requires (manual?) approval, while previously things seemed to be always be auto-approved.

Last edited:
It seems to have finally been approved. So, this may not be a "bug" exactly, but I'd still love to know why it required such an approval, where most posts don't seem to require that, or at least it doesn't usually take nearly so long.

It seems to have finally been approved. So, this may not be a "bug" exactly, but I'd still love to know why it required such an approval, where most posts don't seem to require that, or at least it doesn't usually take nearly so long.

There can be many reasons a resource might automatically need moderator approval. If you feel that the process is taking too long please reach out to our staff directly. You can find a staff listing here.

There can be many reasons a resource might automatically need moderator approval. If you feel that the process is taking too long please reach out to our staff directly. You can find a staff listing here.
Thank you for the update. Now that I am aware that sometimes it takes longer, I'll be more patient next time, and if it takes a long time, I'll follow that link to contact someone. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom