Question Importing Genesis 2 character?

leviathan0999

Reactions
Patreon
leviathan0999
So, after months of messing with it, I managed to make a Genesis 2 male character in Daz Studio, (and also export it as an .obj and .mtl,) and I seem to recall that I should be able to import him directly into VaM, but a quick search is not showing me how.

Can anybody point me to a tutorial?

Thanks very much!

Use this utility. Save your Daz figure as a character preset. Feed that into the program. It creates a var for you. Note that it may (will) need tweaking after import. Sometimes morph dials get duplicated. Note also that some assets that will come over from Daz, you are not allowed to package into a var and distribute, because Daz and the others don't license them that way.

Upvote 0
Use this utility. Save your Daz figure as a character preset. Feed that into the program. It creates a var for you. Note that it may (will) need tweaking after import. Sometimes morph dials get duplicated. Note also that some assets that will come over from Daz, you are not allowed to package into a var and distribute, because Daz and the others don't license them that way.

This worked a treat! Thanks so very much!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom