Question Importing a Genesis 2 clothing piece.

leviathan0999

Reactions
Patreon
leviathan0999
So, I've bought a Genesis 2 shirt, tried it out on my Genesis 2 Male character in Daz Studio, and it stretches over his fat belly like nobody's business. I import it into Clothing Creator in VaM, and it...doesn't. The sleeves are big and puffy, but the belly, that stretches over the fat ol' tummy in Daz Studio just disappear inside said tubby bod. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

oops, I took to long, you took down the post. Daz and Vam handle clothing differently. I think daz uses the mesh for collisions, whereas Vam has loads of invisible capsule shapes attached to the rig with "springs". You can use https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/supplementary-colliders-for-male-futa.6053/ to add more colliders where the male is missing them, but if your morph is too far away from the rig (Too fat for his bones) you will have to manually edit the colliders with https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/collider-editor.183/ . Its a real pain to get things right. Make sure your character is in the default pose before you load the plugin, then apply the morph and adjust the colliders.

Have a free polo shirt. The one you just bought will fit way better but I made this for your previous post. Merry Christmas

Upvote 0

Upvote 0

This is exactly what I needed, and it works perfectly. I probably won't keep me that fat -- that's probably a couple of hundreds of pounds ago! -- but you see the shirt hung in there flawlessly! Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 1671744327.jpg
    1671744327.jpg
    775.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks DJ, that means alot. I went on a bit of Christmas gifting journey through the forum over the last few days. I've really enjoyed it actually and feel like I'm learning alot as I go. I'm away from my PC now for a while, but I've got some good ideas for when I get back. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom