Question ImagePanelTransparentEmissive: Get Gifs to NOT loop

fubar_life123

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
fubarLife123
With ImagePanelTransparentEmissive atoms, is there a way to get gifs to NOT loop? I have gif files that are setup NOT to loop but VaM loops them anyway!

Sorry, this is above my knowledge. If you already have set the GIF to NOT loop (which was what I was about to advice you), this simply might be a bug in VaM. AFAIK in the early days of VaM, the ability to play GIFs in an image panel was something that "somehow works too", and never an elaborated official feature.

Upvote 0
Sorry, this is above my knowledge. If you already have set the GIF to NOT loop (which was what I was about to advice you), this simply might be a bug in VaM. AFAIK in the early days of VaM, the ability to play GIFs in an image panel was something that "somehow works too", and never an elaborated official feature.
Some animated Gif viewers correctly stop playback when it reaches the end, others (including VaM) continue looping. It's likely a bad gif dll floating around out there. Most people prefer looping animations so, perhaps, this bug had not been caught until now...

It would be great if VaM could support APNG (Animated-PNG). The quality is better than gif format.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom