Answered I swear I saw a paid look once that was a k@tee s@ckh0ff a look-a-like but I can't remember where or under what name?

left1000

Reactions
I swear I saw a paid look once that was a k@tee s@ckh0ff a look-a-like but I can't remember where or under what name.

Anyone know which one I'm talking about? K@te pun's are too numerous to search for, and I cannot remember a single s@ckh0ff pun for the life of me. Although I have a vague memory of the look I am thinking of being titled after a s@ckh0ff pun or re-spelling or some such?

I am fairly sure it was on patreon, but honestly I just don't remember :( I know it's unlikely anyone knows what I'm talking about, but hey, I figured I could at least ask?

You know what, I can't be certain if that's what I remembered or not. However I am a fan of vecterror's work and it's literally exactly what I wanted, so I'll call that a win :)

edit: is there a way for me to mark this thread answered?

Upvote 0
You know what, I can't be certain if that's what I remembered or not. However I am a fan of vecterror's work and it's literally exactly what I wanted, so I'll call that a win :)

edit: is there a way for me to mark this thread answered?
Isn't there a button on the right above the first post?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom