• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved I swear I saw a paid look once that was a k@tee s@ckh0ff a look-a-like but I can't remember where or under what name?

left1000

Reactions
I swear I saw a paid look once that was a k@tee s@ckh0ff a look-a-like but I can't remember where or under what name.

Anyone know which one I'm talking about? K@te pun's are too numerous to search for, and I cannot remember a single s@ckh0ff pun for the life of me. Although I have a vague memory of the look I am thinking of being titled after a s@ckh0ff pun or re-spelling or some such?

I am fairly sure it was on patreon, but honestly I just don't remember :( I know it's unlikely anyone knows what I'm talking about, but hey, I figured I could at least ask?

You know what, I can't be certain if that's what I remembered or not. However I am a fan of vecterror's work and it's literally exactly what I wanted, so I'll call that a win :)

edit: is there a way for me to mark this thread answered?

Upvote 0
You know what, I can't be certain if that's what I remembered or not. However I am a fan of vecterror's work and it's literally exactly what I wanted, so I'll call that a win :)

edit: is there a way for me to mark this thread answered?
Isn't there a button on the right above the first post?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom