Question How to Replace Characters in a Purchased Virt-a-Mate Scene?

VRFriendly101

Reactions
Hi everyone! I’m new to Virt-a-Mate and had a quick question. If I purchase a scene and a separate character look, is it easy to replace the characters in the scene with the ones I’ve bought?

Thanks for any help!

Just replacing a character is pretty simple. Either there is already an appearance for the look or (if it only comes in a scene) you just have to save it as an appearance and then load it on the person in the other scene.
But you can't tell if the character "works" in the new scene. If there is much movement and the size of the new one is quite different it can cause problems with alignments and the physics. Even then: If you put in the work you can realign everything to make it work again. :)
And there might be plugins that can help with that.

Upvote 0
The Divining Rod plugin can help with penis alignment issues, but it's not a magic bullet.

If the character you want to use does not come with an appearance preset, you have to create one. Just go to the Appearance preset tab, type in a name, and save it. Then you can restore it in the target scene. Some looks come with an appearance preset, which saves you that step.

In the target scene, decide if you want to keep the clothes and hair from the scene, or use the ones that come with the new appearance preset. You can also save clothing presets to make this easier.

Upvote 0
I see thank , but what kind of plugins I may need for that ?
I found this plugin for example (there may be others, just try searching):

But I never used it, so I can't really tell how helpful it is.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom