Question How to reliably align penis inside vagina in every pose

VamBlaster

Reactions
So I've been using Sex Helper gen 3 rotations to align penis inside vagina for my poses/scenes but wondering if there's something better or easier or maybe a better plugin.

Sex Helper hasn't been updated in ages and the alignment doesn't work properly when the male is in the horizontal position and the female is on top. For some reason the alignment goes completely out of whack if you try to do something like a cowgirl/reverse cowgirl position. With or without gen3 rotation enabled.

Is there another tool or plugin I can use? Or maybe there's an easier way that I missed? One thing I don't want to do is "lock" a penis position inside a vagina, like holding the penis tip in place inside the vagina. Because then the penis is not really thrusting, which you can easily see by moving the camera inside the female body.

What I did at some point was locking the position of "penis base" and of "hip control" from the girl and bounding "penis base"-rotation to the rotation of her hip. If this fits your scenes you have to find out, but you can play with different atoms and position/rotation to meet your desires.

Upvote 0
There are one or two plugins that does the same as Sex Helper, but those are even older.
Unfortunately we have no such thing like a vagina- or anus-node in VaM, where we can aim at or align with.
This would be a hot kandidate for VaM v2, I think.
If you aimin at the pelvis- and/or hip-node, regarding to your actual pose it is way out of line, or badly rotated.
You know all of this issues. I really wish there would be a simple way to do this, which would not be easiely broken by anything you throw at it, like changing the person's position or even the complete look. Would be appropriate for a sex game, if you ask me. But at this time, we can be happy to have those Sex Helper plugins.

Upvote 0
OK can someone explain why sexhelper has so much problems aligning with/without gen 3 rotations when the male is laying down and female on top? Alignment is almost impossible. I really wish the creator would update this, it's a must have tool. You could have a penis dead straight on collision with a vagina in cowgirl/reverse cowgirl but for some reason sexhelper refuses to align with it and pushes away, like two north magnets facing together. When the male is vertical though sexhelper has no problem "finding the hole" :ROFLMAO:. You can see the issue manifest if you lock a standing doggystyle couple with each other and slowly rotate 90 degrees so it rotates into a reverse cowgirl position. Sexhelper just does fine with the male standing but as it rotates to lying, you can see sexhelper getting confused where it completely goes out of whack at horizontal.

I really just use sexhelper for alignment and use cycleforce for the movement (cyceforce allows more detailed movement), but really wish there was an easier way to align that maintains this alignment regardless of position.

@schmidt does your method allow the penis to actually slide in/out the vagina or just lock it in place inside? I'm not sure if I completely understand that method but I will try.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OK can someone explain why sexhelper has so much problems aligning

If you will take a look at the code of the sex helper plugin, you can take a grasp of how complicated it is to align the genitals more or less correctly. As there is unfortunately no "simple" thing like a "magnetic vagina" in VaM, the plugin tries to calculate the penetration angle from several different variables. As someone who is no coder, I wonder why this even can work so well. Fascinating! I can only guess that with some strange angles or twisting, those complicated position estimations are going wrong. An other guess is, that if you change the position during runtime of the plugin, those calculations can go nuts. If you do this in a scripted scene, you maybe want to try to automatically restart the plugin to start a new calculation, after each change of position.
If you want to know it exactly, you maybe have to ask the creator directly.

Upvote 0
@schmidt does your method allow the penis to actually slide in/out the vagina or just lock it in place inside? I'm not sure if I completely understand that method but I will try.
That's just for anything to stay in place and adjust the rotation as a "couple". It's a good method if you're in possession mode and wanna move around with your upper body.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies. I found a way based on Schmidt's method to reliably do an alignment and make it stay aligned during sex. It's amazingly simple and no longer relies on the use of sexhelper plugin.

- First, set up your male/female pose. Put them in doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, whatever position you want them to be. Don't worry if the penis is not inside the vagina.

- Now take the penis tip and move/position it inside the vagina. Make sure it's "in" at least by a few inches. I use desktop mode to build scenes so I just grab the penis tip and drag it/move it inside with a mouse.

- Go to the male penis tip atom. Set "Link to atom" to "person" (or whatever your female model is called). Set "Link to" to "hip control"

- Now the check the box for both position and rotation to "parent link". That's it. Nothing needs to touched on the female atom.

- SAVE your pose as a pose preset with root node enabled. One for the male and one for the female. At this point, you can call this pose from a trigger like a UI button. When you call this pose the penis will be aligned into the vagina

- Now you can thrust the penis aka *fucking* using cycle force on male hip or pelvis. The cycle force shouldn't be too excessive where the penis comes out of the vagina, because it might have a hard time finding it's way back in if fully out. If that happens just reset the pose. Tweak the cycle force until you get the kind of thrusting you want. Note this is actual in and out thrusting which you can see by putting the camera inside the female body, not faked thrusting by holding the penis inside the vagina like I've seen in some creator scenes.

Repeat for any other poses.

This makes making scenes with multiple positions so much easier. The only thing to remember is when you do another pose, you have to redo the parent links, it doesn't carry over. It is specific only to that pose preset.

Sex helper still has it uses but this method ensures you can do any sexual position. Sex helper does not work well in many positions. Since cycleforce is so much more customizable in thrusting than sex helper thrusts I tend to use it more often in my scenes, though sex helper thrusts are a quick and easy way to set something up when the positioning does work.

Hope this helps anyone else.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you may allready know, since yesterday there is a new plugin like SexHelper called "DivinngRod".
For those who don't want to do the old style manual thing for some reasons, this is an alternative.
It has its pros and cons. Though, like VamBlaster pointed out, doing everything manual is still the gold standard. This plugins are meant for a quick and easy scene creation.

Upvote 0
I'm glad I could help a bit and now you find another way which made my help useless, typical win-loss situation 😂
Just kidding ...

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom