Question How to permanently change the position of the main UI(play more, edit mode menu)

nobodyknowsthyself

Reactions
Hello, I am using oculus, and facing a problem. When I try to open the main UI, it opens very close. even if I grab it, and move farther away, the next time I press the UI button, it still opens in the closer position. This is very annoying. How to permanently move the main UI so it does not open very close again?

The UI opens at the position of your game controller at the moment you push the button. That also respects which game controller you used (left or right).
Not what you asked for, but I think understanding that should solve the issue as well.

Upvote 0
Yes, I know that. However, I want it to open a little farther away. Right now it is opening really close. Each time I have to manually change the position, which is annoying.

To clarify, lets say now the UI opens approximately 0.5 meters away from me, then I need to drag it to 2m distance. Howevrr, if I just close the UI with the close button, and open it again, it still opens from 0.5meter again. I want to change it so that it opens 2 meters away from me everytime by default.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom