Answered How to edit a person? (Noob)

godhelpme21

Reactions
I’m using an older version of VaM, 1.16, since my computer has such low storage (using the desktop version), but I’ve been having an issue. This is probably a really basic fix, but I just can’t seem to fix it.

For the past couple of hours, I have been trying to change how the person looks, specifically the weight and hair, but I can’t find the section. It’s just not showing up. I’ve got the options for plugins, control, audio, but I just can’t change how they look. Is there any way to fix this?

I’m using an older version of VaM, 1.16, since my computer has such low storage (using the desktop version), but I’ve been having an issue. This is probably a really basic fix, but I just can’t seem to fix it.

For the past couple of hours, I have been trying to change how the person looks, specifically the weight and hair, but I can’t find the section. It’s just not showing up. I’ve got the options for plugins, control, audio, but I just can’t change how they look. Is there any way to fix this?
It may be the type of key you have . I may be wrong but i think you have to subscribe for creator key to edit morphs on characters.

Upvote 0
Can't speak about 1.16, since i started using VAM in v1.18.2
There were so many improvements/bugfixes/QoL stuff since then, i can imagine the same going from 1.16 to 1.18

Are you really saving that much storage using 2yr old client? (considering the fact that up2date 1.20.77.9 takes less than 20GB).
Idk, you might wanna consider updating, at least to v1.20.0.x?

Upvote 0
Can't speak about 1.16, since i started using VAM in v1.18.2
There were so many improvements/bugfixes/QoL stuff since then, i can imagine the same going from 1.16 to 1.18

Are you really saving that much storage using 2yr old client? (considering the fact that up2date 1.20.77.9 takes less than 20GB).
Idk, you might wanna consider updating, at least to v1.20.0.x?
I’ve tried downloading 1.20.77.9 before installing previous versions, and my computer just doesn’t have enough storage for it. Is there a button on my keyboard that I’m just not pressing?

Upvote 0
It is hard to remember for me how the menues looked like in that version. Maybe you can take a screenshot and paste it here? It is a bit irritating that you are having the options for audio, plugins, a.s.o, but not for the morphs.
Changing the look is done by using different body/face morphs, which are organized in different sub-categories.

Upvote 0
It is hard to remember for me how the menues looked like in that version. Maybe you can take a screenshot and paste it here? It is a bit irritating that you are having the options for audio, plugins, a.s.o, but not for the morphs.
Changing the look is done by using different body/face morphs, which are organized in different sub-categories.
I changed versions to 1.15, but the issue still prevails, so it might just have to press a certain key to enable the menus? Or I've just been blind the whole time.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    373.7 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Hi, looking at your screenshot, the tab buttons for "Clothes", "Morphs" and "Hair" are cut off. They should be the topmost three tabs in red, located over the dark purple ones.
Obviously your screen resolution and/or UI (user interface) resolution isn't high enough to display the full menu, or whatever reason this has.
Unfortunately I am not an expert using the desktop mode, because I only use VaM in VR.
Please try the slider at the bottommost menu-bar named "UI scale". This should solve the problem. If not, you maybe have to find a way to set the screen resolution higher.

Upvote 0
Hi, looking at your screenshot, the tab buttons for "Clothes", "Morphs" and "Hair" are cut off. They should be the topmost three tabs in red, located over the dark purple ones.
Obviously your screen resolution and/or UI (user interface) resolution isn't high enough to display the full menu, or whatever reason this has.
Unfortunately I am not an expert using the desktop mode, because I only use VaM in VR.
Please try the slider at the bottommost menu-bar named "UI scale". This should solve the problem. If not, you maybe have to find a way to set the screen resolution higher.
Ah, this solved the problem perfectly. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom