Question How to edit a scene?

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
I did a Google search for "How to edit a Virt-a-Mate scene" and all the top results were about changing a Look which I already knew how to do. What I'd like to do is take an existing scene and change some of the movements/animations of the Look(s) and maybe delete some parts, add on new things, maybe change the music or sound effects (I have the Creator version of VaM).

I guess I'm not so much asking how to do all this (but will welcome that kind of help) as I am asking what is the correct search terms or phrase I should be using on Google or in this forum to find this info or a tutorial?

I also have VaMX and I assume I can do most of what I want there but I was just wondering the method for doing all this within VaM.

Great that it worked out.
The good thing is that those 4 hours of messing around with Timeline means that if you need to do something similar on another scene it will be a lot faster as you already know more or less what to do and expect. The more you learn about it the faster and better you get at fixing. adjusting, and even creating new animations of your own. That's how you learn how to make scenes, which is really satisfying.

Upvote 0
Great that it worked out.
The good thing is that those 4 hours of messing around with Timeline means that if you need to do something similar on another scene it will be a lot faster as you already know more or less what to do and expect. The more you learn about it the faster and better you get at fixing. adjusting, and even creating new animations of your own. That's how you learn how to make scenes, which is really satisfying.

I do a bit of pron scene creation in Daz but the problem is, when I make my own pron, it's like telling myself a joke I already know the punchline to.

So, for me at least, I'm willing to support the arts with my wallet because someone else's creation is a brand new thing I didn't think up myself.

Lastly, donating/supporting some of the devs on here and then tweaking the scene if I need to is win-win.

Upvote 0
Yeah, making a scene takes away the surprise. Fortunately there's some randomisation possibilities to help with this, and there's also different looks and clothes to refresh it, but yes, the surprise is limited.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom