Question How to delete accidental upload

hainabaa

Reactions
Hello! Uploaded a new scene "TraceThis" and I accidently put 2 var files in the upload. How do I delete the one I don't want?

You can delete uploads in the History tab using the trash bin buttons on the right. Note that you can't delete the newest version, so you might need to upload a new correct version first, before you can delete the bad one.
1704829716405.png

Upvote 1
@hainabaa
After a quick peek on your 'Yes Mam' updates. It looks like every update is different (standalone) package.
(hainabaa.Yes_Mam.1 > hainabaa.Yes_Mam_1_1.1 > hainabaa.Yes_Mam_1_2.1 > hainabaa.No.1 > hainabaa.Yup2.3 > hainabaa.yup5.1).

Quick tip: for optimal updates you wanna use same package name, with only higher version number (auth.pack.1 > auth.pack.2 > auth.pack.3).
That way VaM can detects new update/package version. When different names are used it treats each package as standalone (and you probably don't want that). Same can be said when you upload same package version as update. It treats it as no updates, since it's same package version.

EDIT: Also dependencies tab can go berzerk when you are uploading every update as a new/different package. At least It was the case before, unless they fixed it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@hainabaa
After a quick peek on your 'Yes Mam' updates. It looks like every update is different (standalone) package.
(hainabaa.Yes_Mam.1 > hainabaa.Yes_Mam_1_1.1 > hainabaa.Yes_Mam_1_2.1 > hainabaa.No.1 > hainabaa.Yup2.3 > hainabaa.yup5.1).

Quick tip: for optimal updates you wanna use same package name, with only higher version number (auth.pack.1 > auth.pack.2 > auth.pack.3).
That way VaM can detects new update/package version. When different names are used it treats each package as standalone (and you probably don't want that). Same can be said when you upload same package version as update. It treats it as no updates, since it's same package version.

EDIT: Also dependencies tab can go berzerk when you are uploading every update as a new/different package. At least It was the case before, unless they fixed it.
Yes I heard that it's not ideal to change package name all the time so I'm not stopping that from now on, bad habit! :D
It's a nightmare with the scene Yes Mam, can't get rid of all the dependencies lol

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom