How I make my clothing in blender

Guides How I make my clothing in blender

Re-visions_VAM

On leave Indefinitely (Burnt out)
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
ReVisions_Vam
I'm not one with the talent to create Clothing, but I am amazed by those of you that do. I hope this guide is appreciated by others aspiring down that route.

I'm not one with the talent to create Clothing, but I am amazed by those of you that do. I hope this guide is appreciated by others aspiring down that route.
I understand that people have talent and others don't, But I'm a firm believer that talent isn't all Great. Talent is only for accomplishing things faster than others, but that doesn't mean people without talent can't accomplish what talented people can do.

People without talent can overcome talent with a mind-set they set for themselves. I'm blessed to have the talent, but that doesn't mean you or others can't do the things I can do, what you need is either a teacher or a guide to overcome talented individuals.

This is the first time I've done a guide post, and It's not something Grand, but it's good enough to get my workflow out there for others to know how easy it is to make clothing.

I did not showcase how to import clothing in-game, or how to uv-unwrap in the guide, simply because if I did, it would be a huge guide that will get boring, and I know people will skip parts and have a'lot of trouble.
The last thing I want is for people to feel burnt out.

is there any way you have a g2 male as well?
so far g2 female works pretty well (i just need to learn a little better sculpting and maybe include textures), i had to lookup the transfer from blender to daz to vam tho :D it was kinda easy tho, but it might be something good to include into the guide maybe
do you have experience with texturing? is it difficult?

is there any way you have a g2 male as well?
so far g2 female works pretty well (i just need to learn a little better sculpting and maybe include textures), i had to lookup the transfer from blender to daz to vam tho :D it was kinda easy tho, but it might be something good to include into the guide maybe
do you have experience with texturing? is it difficult?
I don't make clothing for males, so I don't have one to give.

as for the importing in-game; I plan on showing how to do it in another guide, or update this guide later with it included, but that would need me to explain how to do uv-unwrapping which would take some time to make an instructional video.
For that, I'll need time to cook something.

I'm fairly good at texturing. you can view my time-lapse's in my hub profile. I plan on teaching how to texture when VAM 2 comes around.

well this is the first try i did, appearently it's important to smoothen out the curves, like around the boob area and navel to not have it be so rough on the edges
edit: i tried also to include a little more cloth simulation, but it's not insanely visible :p

well this is the first try i did, appearently it's important to smoothen out the curves, like around the boob area and navel to not have it be so rough on the edges
edit: i tried also to include a little more cloth simulation, but it's not insanely visible :p
Looks very Good!

Have you tried using marvelous designer folds to high poly bake in substance painter? I have to thank Jackaroo for the suggestion about this method

There is an option to import your mesh into MV & sim it for folds, and after export it out, so jackaroo suggested me doing this for my blender clothing and it looks Very good!

I plan on doing a guide about this as well soon.

It's been one hell of trial and error, but I think I've perfected it enough to share it. It works either way, so why not share
456745673456345555.PNG4567456345655.PNG4563456345645544.PNG3456345632456555.PNG345634563456352454.PNG354674567456745633444.PNG

Again, if you have questions feel free to ask via this discussion tab

I would like to have an open conversation about issues that people are having here for others to learn from. ?

Back
Top Bottom