Requested info/ workflow of how i do my looks faces.

Guides Requested info/ workflow of how i do my looks faces.

AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Requested info/ workflow of how i do my looks faces. - quick and dirty guide on how i do my faces for my looks.

This is just a quick workflow / guide on how i do my faces as someone has requested it.
By no means am i an expert in VAM or Guides but i hope this helps people.
I use facegen and a program called OnTopReplica for my looks and i wont be covering it in this guide as the requester is already familiar with both . OnTopReplica is simply used to overlay the original photo in VAM.

1. Load your Facegen results into VAM and overlay the orginal image of your desired look your attempting with...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for posting this, in addition, I've found it extremely helpful to do the same thing (lower opacity face photo overlayed) but with a profile picture (make sure you scale it so it's the same size as the front!).

A lot of look a likes that people make work well from only the front angle, and are totally off from the side profile, and that's the best way to have both, although it takes a bit more effort.

I also highly recommend NOT using your facegen texture to begin with because the texture can hide some things that should be morphed in. If it doesn't hold any resemblance (or even look good) with a generic skin, it's not a good morph!

i do exactly what you suggested with scaling the image etc , i just forgot that part on the guide lol but i 100 % agree with you with not using the facegen texture as all my looks are awful when NOT using facegen texture so technicly all my morphs are NOT good like you say Lol but i cannot wrap my head around a lookalike with a generic texture , im still learning Lol.

i do exactly what you suggested with scaling the image etc , i just forgot that part on the guide lol but i 100 % agree with you with not using the facegen texture as all my looks are awful when NOT using facegen texture so technicly all my morphs are NOT good like you say Lol but i cannot wrap my head around a lookalike with a generic texture , im still learning Lol.

You do a better job than most creators! It should give a resemblance, it doesn't need to be 100% recognizable as the person, but how recognizable is a good indicator of how well you've done. I don't understand how you have such good facegen textures, I put in super high resolution face pics and the texture always turns out a blurry mess.

LOL , trial and error with facegen . I do get a hell of alot of duds that look terrible myself and I try to only use high res pics like you say but i will tweak them in photo edit for sharpness etc to make them alittle better. I do have some joy with blurry ones to depending on lighting etc.

If you can figure out a way to auto-generate normals, I think that would just be the icing on the cake for your looks. They're so good!

I couldnt say to be honest , i just downloaded a crap ton of morphs and i have hundreds of eye morphs lol.

I can say that i use morphs called " shape j " and " eyes Realistic " alot so you could maybe search your morphs to see if you have them.
I will try and find out where i got them for you though when i can ;)

Back
Top Bottom