Question How do most of you play it? Possessing? I cannot even aim right...

yht5221

Reactions
New to VaM, and can feel that this is a powerful tool.
But I wonder how do most of you play it? Possessing? or Watch?
Cause I feel like I am struggling....

I tried to play possess, but always ended up taking so much time selecting plugin/ reloading stuff / setting up possessing / aiming holes... and failed
Funny thing is 9/10 times I can't even aim the dick at the place I want it to be. always crooked or to high/low...and my brain is scream...
There must be something missing...

I'm on 1.20, with easy mate.
My issues are:
- Scene settings have wrong path for plugins, and have to manually load it from the right folder every time I load up the screen.
- Possessing with linking a controller to pelvis/penis/Toys/ need to be "extremely" careful to not to mess up.

Hey,
The struggle is real. :p In possession 80% of the time I screw the whole alignment up also. Once I get misaligned I usual reset the scene or I spend way to much time trying to fix it. These days I just tilt the models head (the one I want to possess) out of the way and just put my camera where I want it to be.

- After you enter the scene and corrected the plugin issues, have you tried saving as a new scene? That should keep all your changes. You can also save a "Plug-In Preset" of all the plugins your using for a "1-click swap".

- (I'm just guessing here). I don't use easy-mate, but the scenes were probably created in a older version of VaM, and the file/plugin structure has changed a bit, so maybe that is why your getting errors.

There are a few auto-alignment and possession plugins in the hub that could be useful to you,
these are just two I could find quickly:

d.

Upvote 0
New to VaM, and can feel that this is a powerful tool.
But I wonder how do most of you play it? Possessing? or Watch?
Cause I feel like I am struggling....

I tried to play possess, but always ended up taking so much time selecting plugin/ reloading stuff / setting up possessing / aiming holes... and failed
Funny thing is 9/10 times I can't even aim the dick at the place I want it to be. always crooked or to high/low...and my brain is scream...
There must be something missing...

I'm on 1.20, with easy mate.
My issues are:
- Scene settings have wrong path for plugins, and have to manually load it from the right folder every time I load up the screen.
- Possessing with linking a controller to pelvis/penis/Toys/ need to be "extremely" careful to not to mess up.

Honestly: It's not a game in the way you think that is. It's more like pre made scenes with look but don't touch rules.

I know those VR hands and soft body physics kind of invite you to touch and try to interact but usually it just messes up the animations and physics and you have to reload the scene.

Upvote 0
Hey,
The struggle is real. :p In possession 80% of the time I screw the whole alignment up also. Once I get misaligned I usual reset the scene or I spend way to much time trying to fix it. These days I just tilt the models head (the one I want to possess) out of the way and just put my camera where I want it to be.

- After you enter the scene and corrected the plugin issues, have you tried saving as a new scene? That should keep all your changes. You can also save a "Plug-In Preset" of all the plugins your using for a "1-click swap".

- (I'm just guessing here). I don't use easy-mate, but the scenes were probably created in a older version of VaM, and the file/plugin structure has changed a bit, so maybe that is why your getting errors.

There are a few auto-alignment and possession plugins in the hub that could be useful to you,
these are just two I could find quickly:

d.

Thanks @Dcd_v1 !
I used the improved-pov but haven't tried the sexassist before, I'll try that when I have some alone time ;)
and never saved any scene or plug-in preset yet, sounds like it can really save my problem 👍
Really grateful for sharing all the tips!

hi @subs4, It's indeed very tempting, first time I played and I immediately wanted to possess without know how... 🤣
But it's still too soon to give up, 🤣 I'll see if I can master it.

Upvote 0
I just animate and use the passenger plugin or put the camera where I need it. I can't use possess without everything messing up at some point.

Upvote 0
Put it in play mode while unpossessed to get hands on with it and it should not affect animation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If the penis is not animated a good idea when possessing is to put the base penis control in LOCK mode. The reason that the penis moves around a lot in possession mode is because as you move your head away from where it originally was when the scene is animated, it will stretch your character's torso and move the penis from its intended position. Locking it will force it to stay in place.

Upvote 0
Here's my guide for Maximum Immersion. It works really well with Gegecucu's Intimate Moment, and works decently with other scenes.
  1. Add ImprovedPOV and Passenger to the person you're planning to possess, if they're not already there.
  2. Edit ImprovedPOV and set Head Distance to 0.07 or 0.08 and Clipping Distance to 0.01.
  3. Edit Passenger and set Rotation Smoothing to 1.00 and optionally enable Rotation Lock.
  4. Activate Passenger.
  5. Go to Menu -> Navigation tab and press "Possess" (not the same as the toolbar Possess button).
  6. Possess the person's hands and click the select button to finish.
  7. Start the scene. Now the camera is controlled by the person's head, but you have control of his hands.
  8. Have fun.
The rotation smoothing helps lessen motion sickness, especially if you're using Rotation Lock.

To make this process easier, save the two plugins as a Plugin Preset after steps 1-3. Next time, skip steps 1-3 and just load the plugin preset instead.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom