Question How do I turn off flash in screenshot mode

echo8

Reactions
(Screenshot mode blue button bottom right hand corner) has an automatic light source added to the scene from above the field of view to replicate some sort of camera flash. can this be disabled? I've already set the lighting for the scene properly and I am using the superresolution plug in and it just whites the character out like a sheet. I do not see an option to turn it off in user preferences.

i have not seen nor looked for this option, an alternative would be to use nvidia grapgix card screenshot. no flash, resolution good. probably not as good as mcgruber super res tho.

Upvote 0
Note that the "flash" does not appear on the screenshot, its just an effect to let you know the screenshot was taken.

Anyway, if you want to turn it off, you can use my SuperShot plugin. It replaces VaM's own screenshot tool. There is a checkbox in its options to turn the flash off. You would want to use SuperShot anyway, because of more options, applying resolution scale for sharper textures, etc. SuperShot is part of my Essentials collection. Its currently in EarlyAccess again, but if you are happy with the previous version, you can download it for free here.

6359-255cadc10aa53c2fba7b46257b1499cd.data

Upvote 0
Note that the "flash" does not appear on the screenshot, its just an effect to let you know the screenshot was taken.

Anyway, if you want to turn it off, you can use my SuperShot plugin. It replaces VaM's own screenshot tool. There is a checkbox in its options to turn the flash off. You would want to use SuperShot anyway, because of more options, applying resolution scale for sharper textures, etc. SuperShot is part of my Essentials collection. Its currently in EarlyAccess again, but if you are happy with the previous version, you can download it for free here.

6359-255cadc10aa53c2fba7b46257b1499cd.data

Hi McGruber, thank you for your amazing plugins! - probably a stupid question but where are Supershot files saved?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom