Question How can I save physical parameters of certain joints as presets?

ElegyKM

Reactions
As the title suggests, this may be a very foolish question.
Please kindly tell me if this is a feature within games or some plugins can achieve this?

Also, this is my initial purpose:

1. Keep a character's pp ?flaccid with a physical effect that I expect.
Obviously, I can easily achieve this manually in one scene by adjusting physical parameters.
But how can I load such physical parameters in another scene?
I think "Appearance Preset" & "General Preset" can't do that.

2. Of course, there are some morph preserts making pp? flaccid.
But when I apply them, they're just stretching the pp in a strange way, making it even longer?.
This is far from my expectations.

If someone has asked a similar question, please pin it in reply directly. Thanks a lot, u guys!

This plugin works great https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/penis-controller.1496/
Without the plugin, I think you can use the "general preset" but you would have to use the merge load everything all the time you want to use the model. If the penis morphs don't save then it may just be a pose morph. Those don't transfer with the model. which I think those penis morphs are.
You can save plugin presets and "merge load" them for any scene/model instead of using "general preset". Whatever perimeters you save the plugin would stay for whichever use though some you may need to reload at times.

Upvote 0
This plugin works great https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/penis-controller.1496/
Without the plugin, I think you can use the "general preset" but you would have to use the merge load everything all the time you want to use the model. If the penis morphs don't save then it may just be a pose morph. Those don't transfer with the model. which I think those penis morphs are.
You can save plugin presets and "merge load" them for any scene/model instead of using "general preset". Whatever perimeters you save the plugin would stay for whichever use though some you may need to reload at times.
thx anyway! I tried this plugin before, its customizability is not that good. I'll try merge load then.

Upvote 0
As the title suggests, this may be a very foolish question.
Please kindly tell me if this is a feature within games or some plugins can achieve this?
You could just use Timeline plugin and its "save pose" feature, you don't really need anything else.
Make sure you use "Apply pose on transition"
And you can export Timeline animations and poses to use in other scenes

Upvote 0
You could just use Timeline plugin and its "save pose" feature, you don't really need anything else.
Make sure you use "Apply pose on transition"
And you can export Timeline animations and poses to use in other scenes
very helpful thank u

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom