• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question How can I change activation and duration of showing scene objects green selection cubes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4032
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4032

I hope I explain well to what I want!

Something change in Vam and now right VR controller does not show selection cubes when hover over "A" button any more. But this does work with left controller still. I try to find a way to reactivate showing selection cubes on right controller but cannot find anything.

Also, time that selection cubes are showing when activating them with left controller is very short, and they disappear as soon as I move thumb off the button. It makes doing anything in edit mode very hard for me.

I would like to find a way to get left controller "A" button showing cubes on right controller, and to make selection cubes stay visible for long time after hovering "A" button.

I hope it makes sense :) Help would be very nice as it suddenly not work and I don't know what changed.

Back
Top Bottom