Question Can i load a radom scene and change the persons?

Indust3

Reactions
Patreon
ManuelS
Hello,
thats it. Thank you.

As example, i whant change the woman to another from that:

Last edited:
Yes, you can! However, keep in mind that animations/posees (at least quality stuff) are often precisely setup for a very particular body/clothing combination. It might be okay'ish, but if the character is for example 5cm shorter, has bigger boobs or whatever, the resulting animation might be crappy.

Upvote 0
Load your preferred scene:

- Enable edit mode. (Main menu or "E" Key)
- Cycle Select Person Atom. (Main Menu or "N" Key)
- Appearance Presets. (Dark Green Left Menu Tab)
- Select Existing Button. (In same appearance tab)
- Select Your Model

Note: You need either presents made by a creator (some add them to they're Vars), or ones you made yourself using the same appearance tab.

-d

Upvote 0
Okay, that works. Thank you very much.
But, there are not all woman, what i have downloaded.

\VaM_Updater\AddonPackages

How can i load the women from this folder, please?

Best wiches from Germany, Indust

Upvote 0
Glad to help, I had the same questions when I started using VaM.

If the Model you want to use is NOT in the folder:

- Open the Original Scene the model (you want to use) is in.
- Navigate to the same Appearance Preset Tab (as mentioned above)
- In the Appearance Tab there is a section labeled Preset Name
- In Preset Name type whatever you want to name the model
- Then hit Create New Preset

Now that model will be stored in that folder and you can load the model into any scene.

There are other ways to load a model, but I believe the Appearance Tab is what is recommended. Also make sure you have selected the correct model in the scene your trying to import too., its easy to pick the wrong model if your not paying attention to it.

d.

Upvote 0
VaM really needs control points for... body orifices. In most scenes they are the parts that matter when it comes to being able to swap persons etc. but their locations are dependent on other control points and body dimensions which means you can't trust them to be where they are supposed to if you swap person.

Upvote 0
I may just add couse i needed that before that if you want to leave clothing befor loading appearence(which also load cloth)then before you load apearence ,go to Clothin preset and check option in bottom "Lock controled param values" its importatn couse some scene persons have custom clothing which is part of scene and if you change them to other scene will may break or be not as good eg some animation contains cloth undressing which will not work on other clothes that was intended. :D

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom