Question How can I remove default clothing of someone's existing scene?

yueliang

Reactions
Compared to scene of other experts, my animations suck.
So I love to download someone's great scene and replace lady with my favorite models.

But, I guess some scene have embedded cloths as well, and even I swapped cloth by "Clothing Presets" -> "Select existing",
once I rewind the scene, it gets back to original (creator's) cloths.
(e.g. KM's KM305. The lady wears bikini's and I change the lady and cloths, but once I rewind the scene it get back to original bikini)

I'm suspecting cloths setting is configured in the timeline but couldn't find where it is.
Attached is message I noticed once I rewinded the scene. It is clear some configuration is loading pre configured cloth presets.

Can someone guide me how to find this "load" configuration and way to remove it, so I can use my own cloths configuration?

Attachments

• clothsbacktooriginal.png
    clothsbacktooriginal.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 0
The eternal struggle... 🤕

The use of looks and clothes in a scene can be done in several ways, and each method will have limitations of some kind.
Presets are commonly used because they allow the creator to easily manage clothing states by triggering that file when suited. Changes to the presets are easy to do, can be used on any scene, and you usually get the state of clothing you want at any time. But, preset loading will have a load time and panel unless the clothing used was loaded earlier.
From a user perspective, if you want to change clothing for a scene using the presets method you can instead overwrite those presets to something else (or change the preset trigger location to another preset), or remove the triggers used and change the scene to the clothes and their states you want.
I don't know how it is done on that scene, Timeline mocap import or using the Scene Animation tab (see Edit for triggers list if any), so you'll need to investigate where the triggers come from.

Upvote 0
The eternal struggle... 🤕

The use of looks and clothes in a scene can be done in several ways, and each method will have limitations of some kind.
Presets are commonly used because they allow the creator to easily manage clothing states by triggering that file when suited. Changes to the presets are easy to do, can be used on any scene, and you usually get the state of clothing you want at any time. But, preset loading will have a load time and panel unless the clothing used was loaded earlier.
From a user perspective, if you want to change clothing for a scene using the presets method you can instead overwrite those presets to something else (or change the preset trigger location to another preset), or remove the triggers used and change the scene to the clothes and their states you want.
I don't know how it is done on that scene, Timeline mocap import or using the Scene Animation tab (see Edit for triggers list if any), so you'll need to investigate where the triggers come from.
Thanks atani!
Yeah, forcefully modify the existing cloths presets might work. I will try it.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom