Question How can i adjust the Camera by default and by pressing a UiButton?

woodnic

Reactions
Hey Folks,

is there a way or a plugin, where i can set specific Camera angels to a scene? First by default,after loading a scene and second by pressing a UiButton.

E.g:
1. When a scene is loaded, the Camera is automaticly direct in Front of a Person in a setup angel.
2. By pressing a Ui Button the Camera changes to another angel.

And no i dont want to record the scene. Hope i could properly describe my needs :)

Cheers!

Okay the Answer is "Embody" by Acid Bubbles and "Load Trigger" by Captain Varghoss :D

i adjustet Embody the Plugin to an empty Atom and Load Trigger to the UiButton which loads the subscenes.

Upvote 0
For the initial Cam position: in the main UI there is a tab "Scene Misc", ther you can check "Use scene load position". So just move to the desired angel/position, check this button and save the scene. It will just be at the exact position on scene load. You can also do this with the other method described below and trigger it at scene load.

1670432427588.png

For changing cameras I use this method (there maybe are better ways, I dunno.
- add an Empty atom to the scene
- add Spawnpoint plugin from Acidbubbles to the empty
- move it to the desired position/angle
- from the UI Button (or anything else like Keybindings etc...), trigger "Spawn Now" -> camera changes to the position/angle of the Empty.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom