Answered Help solve this Timeline animation mystery

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
I've been having a problem with creating a very simple animation with @Acid Bubbles Timeline plugin. It's hard to describe so I made a brief video to show and explain the problem:

I'm hoping someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. If you'd like to try recreating the animation with the pose files I used you can download them here:

Pose Files for Timeline Mystery

I think if someone can help me figure this out it will help me in creating many more animations.

Thanks!

If you Toggle Targets (T) you can see which nodes are being effected, and select that node while the animation is playing to see the difference between left and right. My guess would be that the rotation is fixed for a node (for the upper thighs of the straight leg in pose 2 and 3 possibly). because the effected node is not being controlled as a target in timeline, the settings for the last pose used are effecting all the other posses. Find the nodes and add them as targets in timeline and your animation should work.

Upvote 0
Woo-hoo! You solved it @Origin69 ! It turned out the right knee control was indeed set to "off" on the first pose and this messed up the movement. I never thought about checking this so thanks! Apparently I created that pose after the pose where the right knee was straight.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom