Question Animation Timeline

teabreak

Reactions
Hi all. Is it possible to trigger the built in animations using Acid Bubble's Timeline? I want to make an animation using some of the pre-made dance moves but add my own bits at the start, middle and end. ??

Thanks

Yes, you can add triggers in Timeline:

1621211083104.png

You can also import import the mocap so you can made edits to it :) (but mocap import will be MUCH better in Timeline 5)

Upvote 0
I think I'll need more details to understand what you're trying to do exactly, what do you mean by "pre-made", etc.

The ones that you find in the animation tab. I'd like to be able to edit the built in animations, like belly dance. using your timeline.
Screenshot 2021-05-18 072203.png

Upvote 0
Aaaaah I don't know how you could do that :) I'll have to make a note to check out how that works sometime in the future, but it might take some time :|
Don't worry, I got your back!

As Acid Bubbles noted, you have to add the triggers track to your Timeline animation:

1621360019424.png

Then in Targets, choose a keyframe dot and edit the trigger there:

1621360054105.png

The trigger is under your person Atom, the Receiver is AnimationControl, and there are a bunch of Targets in there. If you've already made a sequence of animations, "AnimatorPlay" should do it, but as you can see, you can fully control all of the other options in that area as well.

1621359936742.png

I don't know if you can import those animations into Timeline to modify them, but you can definitely kick them off from there with Triggers. I could see you triggering one, pausing/stopping the playback, then picking up with some hand-animation in Timeline, then triggering the next one, etc.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom