Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone Day 4

Scenes Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone Day 4

CheersMate

Reactions
Website
ecchi.iwara.tv
CheersMate submitted a new resource:

Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone Day 4 - Enter the villian... You didn't think the whole series would be care free fucking, did you?

View attachment 173575Story:
After 3 epic days of incredible sex it looks like the streak might come to an end until Harry returns from dinner to find a package on his bed with some gillyweed and a note asking him to meet an admirer at the bottom of the lake at midnight.
He's a little weary, but decides to check it out.

View attachment 173579
Instructions:

Scene1 -- Underwater, runtime: 9 min
Scene2 -- Dorm room, runtime: 6 min

Play/Reset/Embody/Volume/Skip Menu...

Read more about this resource...

CheersMate updated Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone Day 4 with a new update entry:

Fixed missing dependency

So, the timeline animation used VamTastic's Pussy Fingers2 morph but for some reason it wasn't included in the dependency list so unless you already had it downloaded it would trigger an error when that animation played. Turns out all I had to do was set the morph to some non-zero value in the person for it to be added to the dependencies. Makes sense I guess. Whatever figures out the dependencies doesn't look at the timeline params. Lesson learned...

Read the rest of this update entry...

CheersMate updated Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone Day 4 with a new update entry:

Fixed missing dependency (PLUS SOME GOOD STUFF)

Dependency fix:
This is the last of the scenes that I'd previously uploaded that had these newly exposed dependency issues. I hope this update fixes it, but somehow I always miss something and need to do a quick spin to get the last one.

Easter Egg:
On day 3 Harry got the power to freeze time. It hasn't been introduced into the story (mostly because I hadn't thought of it back then), but I think it's so cool that days 3 and 4 get it early. It's enabled through a mysterious button somewhere...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom