Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY3

Scenes Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY3

CheersMate

Reactions
Website
ecchi.iwara.tv
CheersMate submitted a new resource:

Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY3 - Day 3 - Harry's week just keeps getting better...

Day 3 - After a night of dreaming about cats, Harry is meeting Selene back in her room. She'll probably make him clean it.
View attachment 171043

Backstory:
Selene has invited Harry back to her room, apparently to apologize.
But, he's hoping that somehow they pick up where they left off before all that Nargle princess stuff. She did say she wanted to do it again!?!

View attachment 171044

Hopefully she wasn't too upset about the mess he left her.
But, even if she...

Read more about this resource...

CheersMate updated Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY3 with a new update entry:

Fixed missing dependency (PLUS SOME GOOD STUFF)

This started with my attempt to fix missing dependencies (clean up errors in var package manager) but I ended up making some changes in the process:

I removed all appearance loads from buttons so it should be easier to replace the ladies without the scene reloading the original. I hope I got them all. I didn't know any better when I made this.

Also, Harry can cast a cool new spell. He doesn't even know it yet (he doesn't find out that he's a sex wizard until day 4), but with all the sex...

Read the rest of this update entry...

CheersMate updated Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY3 with a new update entry:

Fixed missing dependency (PLUS MORE GOOD STUFF)

OK. I think (hope) this is the final dependency issue. I ripped up Syrinox's HannahFlash to store local copies of the elf1 textures.

But this latest one motivated me to add a button to enable the Time Freeze Easter egg buttons. Just press that mysterious button beside the computer and the hidden buttons will appear. You can always use the voice recognition to "Chronos Stopus" and "Chronos Startus" but some folks just like buttons.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom