• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY2

Scenes Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY2 3

CheersMate

Reactions
Website
ecchi.iwara.tv
CheersMate submitted a new resource:

Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY2 - Mission accomplished. Time to pay the piper.

View attachment 167740
BACKSTORY:
After the events of yesterday, young Harry is still in a daze when he's summoned to Mrs Peterson's classroom. He thinks he might be in trouble. Maybe Winny turned him in for spying or maybe from the fact that Selene told the whole school about how much fun she had yesterday. Either way this can't be good.

View attachment 167741...

Read more about this resource...

CheersMate updated Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY2 with a new update entry:

Fixed missing dependency

Nothing new. Just cleaning up dependencies so it shows up on hub again. It seems that it's mostly old versions of MacGruber life that have disappeared. I don't know how they got in the mix to begin with. If I knew better what I was doing maybe I wouldn't end up with all this clutter but if I spend too much time cleaning then day 5 will be delayed even more and NOBODY wants that.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom