Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY1

Scenes Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY1

CheersMate

Reactions
Website
ecchi.iwara.tv
CheersMate submitted a new resource:

Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY1 - Let the Magic Begin. The epic story of one man's quest to get laid.

View attachment 165040
BACKSTORY:
To say Harry Nelson is a below average student at the school of witchcraft and wizardry would be an understatement.
His spells almost never work and he can't tell the difference between a worblesnuff and a fizzlegig.
If it weren't for his skills at potions and herbology (and several sizable donations to the school from his parents) he
would have flunked out years ago. But, now he's only one week from graduation.
Even when compared to his...

Read more about this resource...

I have sort of an idea for adventure for Harry ...maybe something involving a ghost..(.like moaning myrtle from harry potter) that's about as far as my idea goes-just throwing it out there

I have sort of an idea for adventure for Harry ...maybe something involving a ghost..(.like moaning myrtle from harry potter) that's about as far as my idea goes-just throwing it out there
Ghost sex was one of main inspirations to do this series. Harry meets Mertle (Myrtle? I guess I spelled it wrong) in the 1st episode. She'll make a return at least in day 2. She isn't as ghostly as I would like. Tried to make her translucent (like Hunting-Succubus Ghost Penetrator) but failed. She currently doesn't do any moaning either though but she's got a mouth full on day 1 so maybe in day 2.
Keep the ideas coming though. I'm thinking maybe something like a threesome wizard's strip poker or magical spin the bottle or something like that.

CheersMate updated Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY1 with a new update entry:

Scene Skip Menu Enabled

To help out those who aren't ready to commit to a full 18 minutes scene and just want to skip straight to the sex I enabled the Scene Skip Menu by default. Now you can jump straight to the ghost blowjob if you wish. Also, if that is your wish (i.e. skipping the story), then skip scene 1 and 2.5 entirely.
Scene 2 is a very nice solo girl hammering dildo in shower scene.
Scene 3 has 3 jump points: Fwd Ride, Ride to music, and Blowjob to finish off.
Enjoy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom