Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY6

Scenes Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY6

CheersMate

Reactions
Website
ecchi.iwara.tv
CheersMate submitted a new resource:

Harry Nelson and the Sorcerer's Bone DAY6 - Giving headmaster a whole new meaning

View attachment 188415
Story:
It's the final day before graduation.

Harry has been enjoying his new powers, including a new one he acquired just today to magically affect the lighting in the room. It appears to be a trick sex wizards use to get in the mood.

The headmaster has just asked Harry to meet him in the old wrestling arena. When he gets there the headmaster is waiting with one of his classmates, Chrissy. She's very shy and self conscious about her breasts. And as long...

Read more about this resource...

Update to my question about there being more after target practice: I get all three stages, I just thought she might do something other than ride after I got all three in a row.

Update to my question about there being more after target practice: I get all three stages, I just thought she might do something other than ride after I got all three in a row.
I can see that. A reaction from Megan would have been good finish. Then again, she's already providing the best reward I can think of. Maybe an loud cheer from the crowd!

Back
Top Bottom