Haley - Armageddon

Scenes Haley - Armageddon

Well, I never tried to create any var, but I see that the whole system requires a lot of effort from creators. Anyway I like previous version of your scene. But I had five different versions with five different names. And I was afraid to delete any because I wasn't sure what's inside :)
Cheers.
I'm glad you like it! The next release will be its own complete standalone version and will have those previous version dependencies sorted. When I upload that version I'll make sure to include that all previous versions can be removed in the description 🤘

Who gets a Clean stable 60 FPS UHD Result out of this and can post it ?

awesome animation progression work @ascorad also speed wise great benchmark

It's a benchmark putting a complex environment i guess 60 FPS are impossible to reach

if it's not already impossible to reach 60 FPS stable with VAMs current Unity Core for anyone

only the slowmo parts reach it reliably close here

30 seems pretty doable stable

the audio sync also plays a role

but even @ 25 ms some of the movements are awesome

it feels partly like mocaped
really good work in humanoid animation it feels amazing when it reaches at least 25 ms stable

that side fuck of her is my absolute favorite when she goes full speed hip movement

the music beat choice to the speed progression was also awesome i will look at all versions

not so happy with her she looks a bit to animeish artificial to much heavy asian traits that make no real sense and rather completely caricature her

PS: It doesn't surprise she got a six pack from all this crazy fucking ;)

the scene is perfectly natively integrated and very interoperable and works as expected when freezed

@ascorad you should do some more closeup camera presets :)

i suggest for the closeup lovers things like

Last edited:
Who gets a Clean stable 60 FPS UHD Result out of this and can post it ?

awesome animation progression work @ascorad d also speed wise great benchmark

It's a benchmark putting a complex environment i guess 60 FPS are impossible to reach

if it's not already impossible to reach 60 FPS stable with VAMs current Unity Core for anyone

only the slowmo parts reach it reliably close here

30 seems pretty doable stable

the audio sync also plays a role

but even @ 25 ms some of the movements are awesome

it feels partly like mocaped
really good work in humanoid animation it feels amazing when it reaches at least 25 ms stable

that side fuck of her is my absolute favorite when she goes full speed hip movement

the music beat choice to the speed progression was also awesome i will look at all versions

not so happy with her she looks a bit to animeish artificial to much heavy asian traits that make no real sense and rather completely caricature her

Thanks for your post! When it comes to the curiosity about mocap, I started with abc tits' 'Hip Venus' scene and some of the head movements from that scene are still present, so I cant say for sure if mocap was used (it does seem like it), but everything else I animated by hand. As for the look of the character, you pretty much nailed it. Not specifically Asian, just going for a little hyperrealism, however her overall size was not intentional. TBH, I had built most of the scene out in desktop mode, and when I tried it out in VR for the first time I was surprised with how tiny she is. Doesn't look that small in desktop mode but it definitely shows in VR. Unfortunately I'd gone too far at that point to have to go back and recalibrate everything for a new body size, so I just ended up changing the world scale anytime I opened the scene in VR to balance out the sizing. As for performance, this is the first scene I've created that leans heavily on Timeline, so I'm sure there's plenty of room for optimization on that front alone, which could potentially improve FPS. I mostly work on this scene in desktop mode, so FPS hasn't really ever had a noticeable drop for me. With a decent PC it's not too hard to stay around 60 FPS, but in VR I can see that becoming less easily obtained. Thanks for the kind words and please let me know if there's anything specific that you think could improve the scene! 🤘

And the side standing position is my favorite too. I'm kinda proud of that one :sneaky:

Last edited:
For now i see only some more camera presets as improvement some more close ones like

Improving performance isn't so easy it comes mostly from Unity itself and how it is pressured to death here in that older core version

i would love it to see a 60 FPS 4K Video from someone of this, you would need some heavy machine heavier then for many "Games" even in Dessktop in this current state.

Last edited:
Your size chose 0.900 is a pretty no go zone
i advise you height measure by lfe to get some pretty reliable data on these issues, when you design your characters
it is pretty essential and gives a pretty good guidance what works out without being looked strange at

in general right fron the start everything under 150 cm is a dangerous place to operate in and you better know what you are doing

though at 150 cm a sensitive area starts and you should know as well what you are doing, the further you go above the more relaxed you can be if you adapt the skull accordingly

it will become a more and more essential tool

Last edited:
Your size chose 0.900 is a pretty no go zone
i advise you height measure by lfe to get some pretty reliable data on these issues, when you design your characters
it is pretty essential and gives a pretty good guidance what works out without being looked strange at

in general right fron the start everything under 150 cm is a dangerous place to operate in and you better know what you are doing

though at 150 cm a sensitive area starts and you should know as well what you are doing, the further you go above the more relaxed you can be if you adapt the skull accordingly

it will become a more and more essential tool
Yeah I agree. It was just an oversight on my part. I think I initially changed the size because I was using abc tits' recorded head animations, but because I was adding a lot more up and down movement, there was a lot of jank (body crunching/twisting) going on due to the Y-axis head position. I hadn't yet ported the recorded animations to Timeline yet, nor did I know at the time I could have done that and set and offset for all of it. By the time I learned all of that and got that far, I had completely forgotten about changing the model's size :p Hopefully anyone who's paying attention can tell by the body proportions alone that it wasn't my intention to emulate anything inappropriate.

The more learn the better it will get i see her on the edge but when you know how hard this is you don't judge blindly

And personally i totally concentrate on the animation/motion result of the bottom part and especially as you said this one :)

For some it might sound strange but it's just mesmerizing to watch it :)

Every girl should be benched through this

but you have to see it in motion and at best someone really tries to capture it at full 60Hz

People should really understand how hard it is todo a good Pig Fuck result that can transfer this speed

And she is doing the Pig Fucking here ;)

And she gets a heavy thank you for it

@ascorad

Im interested how long are you working with VAM now ?

Ok i got a improvement idea :)

Lets chose the entrance

Last edited:
And personally i totally concentrate on the animation/motion result of the bottom part and especially as you said this one :)

For some it might sound strange but it's just mesmerizing to watch it :)

Every girl should be benched through this

but you have to see it in motion and at best someone really tries to capture it at full 60Hz

People should really understand how hard it is todo a good Pig Fuck result that can transfer this speed

And she is doing the Pig Fucking here ;)

And she gets a heavy thank you for it

@ascorad

Im interested how long are you working with VAM now ?

Thanks very much! I can't tell you how much that kind of feedback means to me :)

Since you mentioned speed, I figured I'd address that. One of the things that I found to be rather frustrating sometimes is how incredibly slow a lot of the scenes out there play out. Even the ones that allow you to adjust the speed pretty high, it's almost like it was an afterthought. No disrespect to the creators that make them! They're just often way too slow for me. I wanted to make a scene where good old fast fucking was the main goal; one that started out at a more medium pace, and then started hitting hard really early on.

As for how long I've been working with VaM, I've been supporting them on Patreon for years but never really did all that much other than check out other creator's content and make a few really simple scenes. I only started trying to learn more and make real content of my own about five or six months ago, but even then I never planned to put anything on the hub. I guess what really made things fall into place was when I studied the documentation for Timeline and played around with it until it finally clicked and I was able to use it. Once I saw how powerful it really is, I decided to see what I could accomplish. Honestly, the only reason why this scene uses animation patterns instead of Timeline for the actual sex motions is because I wanted it to be compatible with the animation pattern options for the VAMLaunch plug-in. I saw that there's not very many scenes out there (free ones at least) that utilize that awesome plug-in, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I mean, come on, a sex toy that mimics the movements of a digital model? That's just too damn cool not to try out. It took a couple of months just to figure out how to get everything timed right and working with only one position (the front facing one), but after that it got easier to figure out different ways to do things.

Here are some of my Speed results i could record efficiently, though of course as soon as 2 native complex women it ends

1 recording though was a total fail system back then was way to weak to handle it on pure Mechanical Hard Drive the overhead was so enourmous

Most complex G/G i tried so far

they are sometimes wild mixes of mocap/animation pattern/ Physic forces/ and procedural, practically the whole range possible mixed

all the recordings are outside of direct framebuffer xs so another problem to solve efficiently on top

im currently seeing how to integrate timeline into the mix your scene here is a really interesting experimental ground how todo this efficiently with low overhead

Last edited:
How the Assfuck version could look like

Im not a fan of to much Hollywood lighting i like it clear you could make it choseable you dont manipulate many lights at all so it wouldn't really interfere to have light setups

Did you change the div rod settings for the male character? That might help. It kind of depends on the position. Anal is not as reliable with the div rod plug-in due to there being much fewer triggers to grab collision data from

yep disabled it i know its problems very well with the backside it sucks as a reliable solution for it

@Kosmosx I just noticed the menu in your screenshots. There's a newer version of the scene on the hub with some additional menu settings, one of which takes care of the lighting thing that you mentioned previously. It has two different modes. You'll probably prefer the neutral lighting mode (default).
2022-10-14 18_32_35-VaM.jpg

I see i got it now into the back with the animation pattern adjustment though that doesn't work all the time it's interesting sometimes it flips back as if timeline takes it's control
in the back side scene it's not possible in her position really she has so tight ass checks and it's so close ;)

Last edited:
Here are some of my Speed results i could record efficiently, though of course as soon as 2 native complex women it ends

1 recording though was a total fail system back then was way to weak to handle it on pure Mechanical Hard Drive the overhead was so enourmous

Most complex G/G i tried so far

they are sometimes wild mixes of mocap/animation pattern/ Physic forces/ and procedural, practically the whole range possible mixed

all the recordings are outside of direct framebuffer xs so another problem to solve efficiently on top

im currently seeing how to integrate timeline into the mix your scene here is a really interesting experimental ground how todo this efficiently with low overhead
I'd love to see what you come up with! If you have any questions about what controls what or why I did certain things the way I did, feel free to reach out. Would probably save you some time digging through the weird way I came up with doing some things :)

Also, a completely random thing I learned the hard way, if you use the built-in parent link controls on a node that you're trying to animate instead of the parenting button in Timeline, you can never change that node back to "on" or it will break your animation. The damage it does isn't obvious at first and there's no warning or anything written to the error log, so just a heads up!

Thank you i will some of the results you see their are very old and i was myself at pretty much a beginner state understanding VAMs ideas, i will try to update some of them with new knowledge and improvements everyone pushed forward :)

Especially bringing that full failing scene to a good recording result it aches me but i wanted to show the state going on with compute power
Timeline is a exciting development ontop of it, the real power lies though really in combining things and finding efficient ways for this :)
Every Creator does it's part with this in his own creative way that makes VAM exciting to me.
Things like VAMX are exciting and wee need more of those with different ideas of how user easy interaction and creation could work out.
How we can bring those characters even more to life.
With VAM 2.0 we gonna reach a next step in complexity of this which excites me seeing this evolution and VAM 2.0 will hold up for a long time and i know results we gonna push out of it will be exciting to watch and interact with.

Also we brought the Commercial side and non Commercial imho into a great balance and for many VAM can be a exciting learning tool stepping into full complex Interactive realtime content development.

And then things like Metachat where we all start to build our own Metaverse around VAM just exciting to see so much dedicated people.
Partly working under such harsh constraints and still pushing some others into the shadows on limited resources :)

All that knowledge we gained together over time getting combined into VAM 2.0 it will blast many away.

Though im not a Fan of many Patreons and i want to see faster Progress and not the Commercial Success of a Few

Last edited:
ascorad updated Haley - Armageddon with a new update entry:

New Update Coming Soon

Next update will not be eliminating the 4.8.3 version dependency as I had previously said. I tried to remove all traces but for some reason beyond a certain point it starts breaking completely unrelated parts of the animation and creates a lot of previously unseen issues. I spent a good deal of time tracking those down one by one and resolving them, only to have them break again further down the road after fixing something else. So, at this point I'm going to cut my losses on trying to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do you not know how to edit a json file? Open your scene file, "Haley_Armageddon_4.10.4.json" and search for "Haley_Armageddon_4_8" - you'll find a bunch of references in your latest scene file that reference your old version. Assuming you included the same files in your latest scene, you can just change the string from "Haley_Armageddon_4_8" to "Haley_Armageddon_4.10" to eliminate the dependency. You're creating a real dependency mess the way thing are now.

BTW, you're not using the versioning system like you should be. There's no reason to include a version in the file name like you do here, "Haley_Armageddon_4_8", "Haley_Armageddon_4_10" etc. - just increment the number at the end of the filename - "Haley_Armageddon.8", "Haley_Armageddon.10" etc. That's the entire reason that number at the end of every .var file exists :)

Do you not know how to edit a json file? Open your scene file, "Haley_Armageddon_4.10.4.json" and search for "Haley_Armageddon_4_8" - you'll find a bunch of references in your latest scene file that reference your old version. Assuming you included the same files in your latest scene, you can just change the string from "Haley_Armageddon_4_8" to "Haley_Armageddon_4.10" to eliminate the dependency. You're creating a real dependency mess the way thing are now.

BTW, you're not using the versioning system like you should be. There's no reason to include a version in the file name like you do here, "Haley_Armageddon_4_8", "Haley_Armageddon_4_10" etc. - just increment the number at the end of the filename - "Haley_Armageddon.8", "Haley_Armageddon.10" etc. That's the entire reason that number at the end of every .var file exists :)

That makes sense. Making a var wasn't hard to figure out, but I couldn't find any good resources on proper var update methods. I'm used to versioning scripts/software manually, so it just felt natural to do it that way. Thanks for the heads up!

Self referencing previous version shouldn't happen If you always work on same local (original) copy of a scene file.
But once you load scene from .var package and start working/updating that one...well that's how it usually starts (by not referencing local content). ;)

Self referencing previous version shouldn't happen If you always work on same local (original) copy of a scene file.
But once you load scene from .var package and start working/updating that one...well that's how it usually starts (by not referencing local content). ;)
Yep. That's what happened. After a few updates my idiot brain told me I had been doing it wrong and that I should be maintaining the var instead. :p

One of the issues that I'm running into is things like pose presets, clothing presets, trigger values, etc. Whenever I modify the .json, it removes every reference within the scene like timeline triggers and button triggers and I just end up with a ton of these:
1666387252680.png

And going through each one of these and resetting it to point to the right location AND resetting the values has been a large part of the time sink. Even changing it the way @final-reality recommended doesn't prevent this from happening. That's what I'm trying to avoid.

Yep. That's what happened. After a few updates my idiot brain told me I had been doing it wrong and that I should be maintaining the var instead. :p
I just peaked inside meta... 101x ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3 references.
If you even decide on fixing it, have fun. :p
Code:
Search "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3" (85 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
  C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOC34B53DE\Haley_Armageddon_4.10.4.json (85 hits)
    Line    163:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Dollmaster Personas/Kyanna/KyannaOrgasm.wav",
    Line    187:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Dollmaster Personas/Charlotte/Orgasm Edge.mp3",
    Line    191:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Dollmaster Personas/Charlotte/Orgasm Finish.mp3",
    Line    195:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Dollmaster Personas/Charlotte/Moan to Breathe.mp3",
    Line    199:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Dollmaster Personas/Charlotte/holding it 4 fast breathing.mp3",
    Line    203:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Dollmaster Personas/Charlotte/Crying out.mp3",
    Line    207:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Music/arma_goddamn_motherfuckin_geddon_marilyn_manson.mp3",
    Line    211:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Assets/Audio/RT_LipSync/detention with miss terra.wav",
    Line    215:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Assets/Audio/RT_LipSync/Girlfriend Loud.mp3",
    Line    219:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Assets/Audio/RT_LipSync/RT_Lipsync_sample.wav",
    Line   1298:                            "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Skin/Preset_PelaMod.vap"
    Line   1343:                            "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Skin/Preset_GuyStart.vap"
    Line 132562:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/Nose_Reloaded-Lite/Nose big.vmi",
    Line 132567:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/DieTrying/182Morphs/Belly wide.vmi",
    Line 132572:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Eyes almond.vmi",
    Line 132577:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/DieTrying/182Morphs/Eyes depth.vmi",
    Line 132582:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/DieTrying/182Morphs/Eyes outer back.vmi",
    Line 132587:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Hollow back.vmi",
    Line 132592:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/DieTrying/182Morphs/Lips bottom split.vmi",
    Line 132597:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Lips curves lower.vmi",
    Line 132602:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/G3F_ChestArmpitsBackIn.vmi",
    Line 132607:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/EyeShape5.vmi",
    Line 132612:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Sh_Length.vmi",
    Line 132617:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/GrowingUp/JCM5YSmootherNoseG2M.vmi",
    Line 132642:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Lips shape 1.vmi",
    Line 132692:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded/Penis Supersize.vmi",
    Line 132752:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Chin short.vmi",
    Line 132757:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Chin Square.vmi",
    Line 132762:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Forehead Height.vmi",
    Line 132767:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Nose Septum Angle.vmi",
    Line 132772:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Nostrils Inner Width.vmi",
    Line 132817:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/extraMorphs/HS Sternocleidomastoid Strength.vmi",
    Line 132862:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/TenStrip/Slight Fitness Abs.vmi",
    Line 132949:                "presetName" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:GuyStart"
    Line 132979:                "torsoDiffuseUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/torsoD.png",
    Line 132980:                "limbsDiffuseUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/limbsD.png",
    Line 132981:                "faceSpecularUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/faceS2.png",
    Line 132982:                "torsoSpecularUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/torsoS2.png",
    Line 132983:                "limbsSpecularUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/limbsS2.png",
    Line 132984:                "genitalsSpecularUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/genitalsS2.png",
    Line 132985:                "faceDecalUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/faceDBrows.png",
    Line 132986:                "torsoDecalUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/torsoD.png",
    Line 132987:                "limbsDecalUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/limbsD.png",
    Line 132988:                "genitalsDecalUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/genitalsD.png"
    Line 838971:                   "plugin#3" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Scripts/AutoLabia.cs",
    Line 838972:                   "plugin#5" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Scripts/RT_LipSync/RT_LipSync.dll",
    Line 840341:                      "id" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/CasualSet01-Shoes.vam",
    Line 840433:                      "id" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Hair/Female/Roac/Roac long straight.vam",
    Line 840455:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/BodyLanguage_Reloaded-Lite/Breath1.vmi",
    Line 840460:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/Left - Thigh00.vmi",
    Line 840470:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/Left - Thigh01.vmi",
    Line 840475:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/ClothingEffect_Reloaded-Lite/Left - Thigh01.vmi",
    Line 840485:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/Right - Thigh00.vmi",
    Line 840495:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/ClothingEffect_Reloaded-Lite/Right - Thigh01.vmi",
    Line 840500:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/Right - Thigh01.vmi",
    Line 840515:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Haley.v1-a93a80ca.vmi",
    Line 840520:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female_genitalia/Pela V2-2022-30-9--18_04_42.478-Genital.vmi",
    Line 840525:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/RELAXED hands.vmi",
    Line 840545:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/Belly down.vmi",
    Line 840595:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female_genitalia/Comunnity/Labia Majora Size.vmi",
    Line 840625:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/Ashe-EvilSmile.vmi",
    Line 840655:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/FBMBodyTone.vmi",
    Line 840700:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female_genitalia/Vag inside larger 2.vmi",
    Line 840710:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PBMHandsThickness.vmi",
    Line 840740:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Ren/Head/Elise Smile (REN).vmi",
    Line 840770:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/[Paid] Genesis 3/Waist/Abs/Belly Button Enhancer.vmi",
    Line 840775:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Oeshii/G2FO_StomachTone.vmi",
    Line 840805:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AshAuryn/Sexpressions/AAsex_browhiAA1.vmi",
    Line 840810:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AshAuryn/Sexpressions/AAsex_sqntwrry2AA6.vmi",
    Line 840880:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/MacGruber/Pose/Breathing/Breathing_Stomach.vmi",
    Line 841120:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/XandM_Natural_05.vmi",
    Line 841125:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Waist_Reloaded/BButton UpDown.vmi",
    Line 841215:                "presetName" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:PelaMod"
    Line 841493:                "customTexture_MainTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/asco/Tex/CP Outfit 1_CP_Jacket_BaseColor_NC.jpg",
    Line 841494:                "customTexture_BumpMap" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/asco/Tex/CP Outfit 1_CP_Jacket_BaseColor Base IM copy233.jpg",
    Line 841495:                "customTexture_DecalTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/asco/Tex/CP Outfit 1_CP_Jacket_BaseColor Base IM decal9999.png",
    Line 883416:                                           "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Clothing/Preset_GunGirl.vap"
    Line 960045:                                           "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_HaleyReverse.vap"
    Line 961681:                                           "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_HaleyFront.vap"
    Line 963837:                                           "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_HaleySideStand.vap"
    Line 965220:                                           "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_VenusLegsUp.vap"
    Line 970426:                         "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_VenusStart2RootNoMorphs.vap"
    Line 970520:                         "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_GuyStart.vap"
    Line 972578:                "assetUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Assets/Quiet/quietknife.assetbundle"
    Line 976108:                         "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Clothing/Preset_BondageGirl.vap"
Code:
Search "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3" (16 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
  C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOC3458035\Preset_GunGirlLite.vap (16 hits)
    Line   12:                "id" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/CasualSet01-Shoes.vam",
    Line  348:          "customTexture_MainTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/Lace_D.png",
    Line  349:          "customTexture_SpecTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/Lace_S.png",
    Line  350:          "customTexture_GlossTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/Lace_G.png",
    Line  352:          "customTexture_BumpMap" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/Lace_N.png",
    Line  409:          "customTexture_MainTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesBase_D.png",
    Line  410:          "customTexture_SpecTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesBase_S.png",
    Line  411:          "customTexture_GlossTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesBase_G.png",
    Line  413:          "customTexture_BumpMap" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesBase_N.png",
    Line  470:          "customTexture_MainTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesSole_D.png",
    Line  471:          "customTexture_SpecTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesSole_S.png",
    Line  472:          "customTexture_GlossTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesSole_G.png",
    Line  474:          "customTexture_BumpMap" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesSole_N.png",
    Line 2053:          "customTexture_MainTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/asco/Tex/CP Outfit 1_CP_Jacket_BaseColor_NC.jpg",
    Line 2057:          "customTexture_BumpMap" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/asco/Tex/CP Outfit 1_CP_Jacket_BaseColor Base IM copy233.jpg",
    Line 2058:          "customTexture_DecalTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/asco/Tex/CP Outfit 1_CP_Jacket_BaseColor Base IM decal9999.png",
Also 3 different timelines,
you should be able to fix that one manually (by changing all to .275).
Code:
Search "AcidBubbles.Timeline." (6 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
  C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOC34B53DE\Haley_Armageddon_4.10.4.json (6 hits)
    Line 131270:                   "plugin#2" : "AcidBubbles.Timeline.272:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist",
    Line 838970:                   "plugin#1" : "AcidBubbles.Timeline.275:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist",
    Line 951978:                   "plugin#1" : "AcidBubbles.Timeline.272:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist",
    Line 959363:                   "plugin#0" : "AcidBubbles.Timeline.274:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist",
    Line 969316:                   "plugin#0" : "AcidBubbles.Timeline.274:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist"
    Line 972112:                   "plugin#0" : "AcidBubbles.Timeline.275:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist"
One of the issues that I'm running into is things like pose presets, clothing presets, trigger values, etc. Whenever I modify the .json, it removes every reference within the scene like timeline triggers and button triggers...
And going through each one of these and resetting it to point to the right location AND resetting the values has been a large part of the time sink. Even changing it the way @final-reality recommended doesn't prevent this from happening. That's what I'm trying to avoid.
If you are editing scene as local reference (for local files),
than you don't need to add package reference only Custom/.../... (example: "uid": Custom/.../ , "plugin0": Custom/.../).

As @final-reality already pointed out: your versioning/package naming is incorrect (package version are whole numbers, you can have package version .356).
Package name should remain the same (creator dot package name dot package version), with every "_x_x"change you effectively created new package.
When you created Haley_Armageddon_4_8 it was no longer linked as update path to a previous package _4_7 (when using hub check for updates).
Basically every _2, _3, _4, etc is completly new package linked to this resource page.You shouldn't use package name to indicate package version.

I just peaked inside meta... 101x ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3 references.
If you even decide on fixing it, have fun. :p
Code:
Search "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3" (85 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
  C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOC34B53DE\Haley_Armageddon_4.10.4.json (85 hits)
    Line    163:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Dollmaster Personas/Kyanna/KyannaOrgasm.wav",
    Line    187:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Dollmaster Personas/Charlotte/Orgasm Edge.mp3",
    Line    191:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Dollmaster Personas/Charlotte/Orgasm Finish.mp3",
    Line    195:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Dollmaster Personas/Charlotte/Moan to Breathe.mp3",
    Line    199:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Dollmaster Personas/Charlotte/holding it 4 fast breathing.mp3",
    Line    203:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Dollmaster Personas/Charlotte/Crying out.mp3",
    Line    207:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Audio/Music/arma_goddamn_motherfuckin_geddon_marilyn_manson.mp3",
    Line    211:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Assets/Audio/RT_LipSync/detention with miss terra.wav",
    Line    215:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Assets/Audio/RT_LipSync/Girlfriend Loud.mp3",
    Line    219:                      "url" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Assets/Audio/RT_LipSync/RT_Lipsync_sample.wav",
    Line   1298:                            "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Skin/Preset_PelaMod.vap"
    Line   1343:                            "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Skin/Preset_GuyStart.vap"
    Line 132562:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/Nose_Reloaded-Lite/Nose big.vmi",
    Line 132567:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/DieTrying/182Morphs/Belly wide.vmi",
    Line 132572:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Eyes almond.vmi",
    Line 132577:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/DieTrying/182Morphs/Eyes depth.vmi",
    Line 132582:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/DieTrying/182Morphs/Eyes outer back.vmi",
    Line 132587:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Hollow back.vmi",
    Line 132592:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/DieTrying/182Morphs/Lips bottom split.vmi",
    Line 132597:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Lips curves lower.vmi",
    Line 132602:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/G3F_ChestArmpitsBackIn.vmi",
    Line 132607:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/EyeShape5.vmi",
    Line 132612:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/Sh_Length.vmi",
    Line 132617:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/GrowingUp/JCM5YSmootherNoseG2M.vmi",
    Line 132642:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Lips shape 1.vmi",
    Line 132692:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded/Penis Supersize.vmi",
    Line 132752:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Chin short.vmi",
    Line 132757:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Chin Square.vmi",
    Line 132762:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Forehead Height.vmi",
    Line 132767:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Nose Septum Angle.vmi",
    Line 132772:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/AUTO/Nostrils Inner Width.vmi",
    Line 132817:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/extraMorphs/HS Sternocleidomastoid Strength.vmi",
    Line 132862:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male/TenStrip/Slight Fitness Abs.vmi",
    Line 132949:                "presetName" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:GuyStart"
    Line 132979:                "torsoDiffuseUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/torsoD.png",
    Line 132980:                "limbsDiffuseUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/limbsD.png",
    Line 132981:                "faceSpecularUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/faceS2.png",
    Line 132982:                "torsoSpecularUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/torsoS2.png",
    Line 132983:                "limbsSpecularUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/limbsS2.png",
    Line 132984:                "genitalsSpecularUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/genitalsS2.png",
    Line 132985:                "faceDecalUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/faceDBrows.png",
    Line 132986:                "torsoDecalUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/torsoD.png",
    Line 132987:                "limbsDecalUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/limbsD.png",
    Line 132988:                "genitalsDecalUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/MaleBase/genitalsD.png"
    Line 838971:                   "plugin#3" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Scripts/AutoLabia.cs",
    Line 838972:                   "plugin#5" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Scripts/RT_LipSync/RT_LipSync.dll",
    Line 840341:                      "id" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/CasualSet01-Shoes.vam",
    Line 840433:                      "id" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Hair/Female/Roac/Roac long straight.vam",
    Line 840455:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/BodyLanguage_Reloaded-Lite/Breath1.vmi",
    Line 840460:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/Left - Thigh00.vmi",
    Line 840470:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/Left - Thigh01.vmi",
    Line 840475:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/ClothingEffect_Reloaded-Lite/Left - Thigh01.vmi",
    Line 840485:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/Right - Thigh00.vmi",
    Line 840495:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/ClothingEffect_Reloaded-Lite/Right - Thigh01.vmi",
    Line 840500:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/Right - Thigh01.vmi",
    Line 840515:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Haley.v1-a93a80ca.vmi",
    Line 840520:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female_genitalia/Pela V2-2022-30-9--18_04_42.478-Genital.vmi",
    Line 840525:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/RELAXED hands.vmi",
    Line 840545:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/Belly down.vmi",
    Line 840595:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female_genitalia/Comunnity/Labia Majora Size.vmi",
    Line 840625:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/Ashe-EvilSmile.vmi",
    Line 840655:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/FBMBodyTone.vmi",
    Line 840700:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female_genitalia/Vag inside larger 2.vmi",
    Line 840710:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PBMHandsThickness.vmi",
    Line 840740:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Ren/Head/Elise Smile (REN).vmi",
    Line 840770:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/[Paid] Genesis 3/Waist/Abs/Belly Button Enhancer.vmi",
    Line 840775:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Oeshii/G2FO_StomachTone.vmi",
    Line 840805:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AshAuryn/Sexpressions/AAsex_browhiAA1.vmi",
    Line 840810:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AshAuryn/Sexpressions/AAsex_sqntwrry2AA6.vmi",
    Line 840880:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/MacGruber/Pose/Breathing/Breathing_Stomach.vmi",
    Line 841120:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/XandM_Natural_05.vmi",
    Line 841125:                      "uid" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Waist_Reloaded/BButton UpDown.vmi",
    Line 841215:                "presetName" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:PelaMod"
    Line 841493:                "customTexture_MainTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/asco/Tex/CP Outfit 1_CP_Jacket_BaseColor_NC.jpg",
    Line 841494:                "customTexture_BumpMap" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/asco/Tex/CP Outfit 1_CP_Jacket_BaseColor Base IM copy233.jpg",
    Line 841495:                "customTexture_DecalTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/asco/Tex/CP Outfit 1_CP_Jacket_BaseColor Base IM decal9999.png",
    Line 883416:                                           "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Clothing/Preset_GunGirl.vap"
    Line 960045:                                           "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_HaleyReverse.vap"
    Line 961681:                                           "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_HaleyFront.vap"
    Line 963837:                                           "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_HaleySideStand.vap"
    Line 965220:                                           "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_VenusLegsUp.vap"
    Line 970426:                         "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_VenusStart2RootNoMorphs.vap"
    Line 970520:                         "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_GuyStart.vap"
    Line 972578:                "assetUrl" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Assets/Quiet/quietknife.assetbundle"
    Line 976108:                         "presetFilePath" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Clothing/Preset_BondageGirl.vap"
Code:
Search "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3" (16 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
  C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOC3458035\Preset_GunGirlLite.vap (16 hits)
    Line   12:                "id" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/CasualSet01-Shoes.vam",
    Line  348:          "customTexture_MainTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/Lace_D.png",
    Line  349:          "customTexture_SpecTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/Lace_S.png",
    Line  350:          "customTexture_GlossTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/Lace_G.png",
    Line  352:          "customTexture_BumpMap" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/Lace_N.png",
    Line  409:          "customTexture_MainTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesBase_D.png",
    Line  410:          "customTexture_SpecTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesBase_S.png",
    Line  411:          "customTexture_GlossTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesBase_G.png",
    Line  413:          "customTexture_BumpMap" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesBase_N.png",
    Line  470:          "customTexture_MainTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesSole_D.png",
    Line  471:          "customTexture_SpecTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesSole_S.png",
    Line  472:          "customTexture_GlossTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesSole_G.png",
    Line  474:          "customTexture_BumpMap" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/CasualSet01-Shoes/ShoesSole_N.png",
    Line 2053:          "customTexture_MainTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/asco/Tex/CP Outfit 1_CP_Jacket_BaseColor_NC.jpg",
    Line 2057:          "customTexture_BumpMap" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/asco/Tex/CP Outfit 1_CP_Jacket_BaseColor Base IM copy233.jpg",
    Line 2058:          "customTexture_DecalTex" : "ascorad.Haley_Armageddon_4_8.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/asco/Tex/CP Outfit 1_CP_Jacket_BaseColor Base IM decal9999.png",
Also 3 different timelines,
you should be able to fix that one manually (by changing all to .275).
Code:
Search "AcidBubbles.Timeline." (6 hits in 1 file of 1 searched)
  C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOC34B53DE\Haley_Armageddon_4.10.4.json (6 hits)
    Line 131270:                   "plugin#2" : "AcidBubbles.Timeline.272:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist",
    Line 838970:                   "plugin#1" : "AcidBubbles.Timeline.275:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist",
    Line 951978:                   "plugin#1" : "AcidBubbles.Timeline.272:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist",
    Line 959363:                   "plugin#0" : "AcidBubbles.Timeline.274:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist",
    Line 969316:                   "plugin#0" : "AcidBubbles.Timeline.274:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist"
    Line 972112:                   "plugin#0" : "AcidBubbles.Timeline.275:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist"

If you are editing scene as local reference (for local files),
than you don't need to add package reference only Custom/.../... (example: "uid": Custom/.../ , "plugin0": Custom/.../).

As @final-reality already pointed out: your versioning/package naming is incorrect (package version are whole numbers, you can have package version .356).
Package name should remain the same (creator dot package name dot package version), with every "_x_x"change you effectively created new package.
When you created Haley_Armageddon_4_8 it was no longer linked as update path to a previous package _4_7 (when using hub check for updates).
Basically every _2, _3, _4, etc is completly new package linked to this resource page.You shouldn't use package name to indicate package version.

Yeah it's not going to be fun. I went through the most recent version, removed every reference to 4_8.3 in the .json, then packaged it up. Not a single mention of those dependencies anywhere in package builder before finalizing. Then I dropped it into a clean install of VaM and it immediately logged that the dependency was missing. I really don't get where that could have come from. There's no instance whatsoever in the .json that I'm building the whole thing out of, so I'm still at a loss. I get the numbering convention now and if I'm able to resolve this I'll definitely be doing that moving forward. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom