Haley - Armageddon

Scenes Haley - Armageddon

Yeah it's not going to be fun. I went through the most recent version, removed every reference to 4_8.3 in the .json, then packaged it up. Not a single mention of those dependencies anywhere in package builder before finalizing. Then I dropped it into a clean install of VaM and it immediately logged that the dependency was missing. I really don't get where that could have come from. There's no instance whatsoever in the .json that I'm building the whole thing out of, so I'm still at a loss. I get the numbering convention now and if I'm able to resolve this I'll definitely be doing that moving forward. 🤷‍♂️
Did you also clear clothing preset Preset_GunGirlLite.vap ?
It's not just scene.json that causes dependency, it can also pull from vap/json presets.

If you did I would double check that new package, there has to be a reference somewhere.
Maybe you builder folder is acting up, did you try a different (test) name?

As for naming, at this point it's hard to tell what to do...
Maybe moving forward decide on one name and stick to it (example: ascorad.Haley_Armageddon.xxx ) ?
I would also suggest keeping same scene name across packages (you can still use versioning while building, rename before packaging),
just in case you ever decide to reference that scene. So it can be from any package version, instead of scene_6_8_4 from package_6_8.1 ;)

Did you also clear clothing preset Preset_GunGirlLite.vap ?
It's not just scene.json that causes dependency, it can also pull from vap/json presets.

If you did I would double check that new package, there has to be a reference somewhere.
Maybe you builder folder is acting up, did you try a different (test) name?

As for naming, at this point it's hard to tell what to do...
Maybe moving forward decide on one name and stick to it (example: ascorad.Haley_Armageddon.xxx ) ?
I would also suggest keeping same scene name across packages (you can still use versioning while building, rename before packaging),
just in case you ever decide to reference that scene. So it can be from any package version, instead of scene_6_8_4 from package_6_8.1 ;)
I rebuilt all of the outfit presets so that shouldn't be the case, but it's definitely worth looking into. Thank you so much for all the advice! I really appreciate it :)

anyone else get a grey screen at random when running the scene? Like some plugin is causing it.

@RandomVAMUser you are a godsend. Thank you for the genius recommendation. I managed to get all of the dependency issues resolved and, you were right. It was the base outfit after all. I had created a custom texture for the back of the jacket and didn't realize that was still pointing to that other version of the var, despite thinking I'd recreated it from scratch. Once I pulled that out and ran through everything the dependency was no longer listed! So, new update coming soon, and done right this time! Thank you so much!

@ascorad
No problem, I usually check resource discussions (since they are part of forum).
If something peak my interest I share some insight.

Glad you managed to find the culprit. ;)

tip: depend.txt files are obsolete, no need to upload then

Hello !

First thing, good job on that ! The animation and the music and all ! :love:

But looks like I'm not able to use the VAM Launch Feature but maybe I'm doing something wrong... ?
I have my device connected on VamSync but still the app says : "Waaiting for VaM Connection..."

Sorry for my english, It's not my native language...

Cheers !

Hello !

First thing, good job on that ! The animation and the music and all ! :love:

But looks like I'm not able to use the VAM Launch Feature but maybe I'm doing something wrong... ?
I have my device connected on VamSync but still the app says : "Waaiting for VaM Connection..."

Sorry for my english, It's not my native language...

Cheers !
Are you able to see your device in the list when you open VaMSync? It should display with a checkbox next to it. Also, make sure your device is connected before you launch Virt-a-Mate. It won't work if VaM is already running first. Hope that helps!

ascorad updated Haley - Armageddon with a new update entry:

Version 5 Update

Good news everyone!
You no longer need any previous version of this scene. The dependencies on 4.8.3 has been fixed so I want to say first off, a big thank you to @final-reality for pointing out what I'd done wrong with previous update releases, and @RandomVAMUser for helping me sort out the root cause! I really appreciate the lesson :)

This update has a few new features. The menu UI has been updated and a few new buttons are available via the extras...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Are you able to see your device in the list when you open VaMSync? It should display with a checkbox next to it. Also, make sure your device is connected before you launch Virt-a-Mate. It won't work if VaM is already running first. Hope that helps!

Yes I have my device connected and link with the checkbox and alll. Actually I'm able to make it work on vamX or any other scenes but strangely not with your... Maybe the script is not loading correctly ?

Cheers

Ready to crash into your scene

That will be interesting to adapt a 150 edge design to it
but she isn't so far from your old ones just way more hyperrealism inside ready for VAM 2.0, your scene is excellent to pre test her base full functioning spectrum outside of my own space
When you talked about it i knew your scene follows a good design path inside of VAMs limitation space and since we have the same speed targets it was the first choice as a 3rd party scene
and as i already crashed conqueror with a pre base of her (mainly improving her singing lipsync results) a iteration which followed out of abc tits work is even more excellent :)

The New and old Haley and her side by side will be interesting

Edge Compare in your Showcase Scene Setup

2 new Haleys using my Structure

Last edited:
ascorad updated Haley - Armageddon with a new update entry:

Version 5 Update

Hello everyone!
I hadn't planned on releasing another update so soon, however, I noticed that the SKIP TO END button was not working as intended because I missed a few important things. Basically, there are two separate animation patterns that govern the actual hip node rotation and—depending on which position she's was in—that rotation was not resetting to the necessary front facing angle for the ending. So that's mostly what this update is, just a bug fix for that, as well as some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1666723619620.png

love this scene, is there anyway to turn that rainbow flashing square off in the background. Im on lower settings and it looks like a giant square with flashing lights and really hurts my eyes. Is there a way to disable it and just look out into the stars/planets?

Last edited:
love this scene, is there anyway to turn that rainbow flashing square off in the background. Im on lower settings and it looks like a giant square with flashing lights and really hurts my eyes. Is there a way to disable it and just look out into the stars/planets?
Thank you! And, definitely. Just click on the cursor looking icon on the menu, "show hidden atoms" and search for "TextScroller". Go to the control tab and uncheck enabled and you're good to go!

Yes of course :)
Which Physic Setup did it use the recommended ?

Last edited:
@Kosmosx
58.8 FPS valley peaking at 61.4 FPS and a mean of 60.09 FPS

Captured in desktop mode with the following settings:
Physics Update Cap: 3
Pixel Light Count: 6
High Quality Physics: Off
Physics Rate: 72hz
Breast Soft Physics: On
Breast Hard Colliders: On
Glute Soft Physics: Off
Vsync: On
Smooth Passes: 2

Looks good Vimeo did a good job

how did you record it in shadowplay ? with which options on which GPU ?

Cant wait to test her in this scene

My most awesome own motion recording outside of shadowplay in its raw result (performance/complexity)

i still try to lower the system fluctuations Ryzen 3700x

love your motion results here :)

and partly they can be reused i wonder how they will look like in other positions :)

Last edited:
Hello, the scene gives an error "Timeline: The storable float 'Haley geometry G2FO_StomachTone' has been removed. Remove it from Timeline to silence this error."

Back
Top Bottom