Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
rad_asco
Patreon
ascorad
ascorad submitted a new resource:

Haley - Armageddon - Haley rides to the music

Enjoy the ride with four different positions with VR or desktop. Auto Swap button will cycle through the different positions in a predefined order, however it can be disabled and you can choose your favorite. There are three different outfits to choose from and VAMLaunch is built-in and ready (there's a VAM Launch button that is off by default to keep the menu as small as possible).

This is my first upload and I want to credit abc tits, whose Hip Venus scene was used as a jumping off point...

Read more about this resource...

Excuse my comment. I don't know how the awesome UI "AutoSwapProgress" works, but I'd like to use that as a gauge to ejaculate.

Excuse my comment. I don't know how the awesome UI "AutoSwapProgress" works, but I'd like to use that as a gauge to ejaculate.

Not a problem :)
AutoSwapProgress is a simple UIText atom scaled down really small. The associated atom, "AutoSwap" is where the timeline animation takes place. It basically does what it says, swaps positions/poses automatically. I wanted some kind of gauge so you could see how long a certain animation was going to play before the next change, so I added triggers before and after each scene change that modify the size of the UIText atom. I scaled it down really small and then use the AutoSwap Timeline to steadily increase the size on the X axis until it reaches the next position change, where it defaults back to the minimum allowed length and begins increasing again. Hopefully that answers your question! I'm happy to help :)

2022-10-08 00_02_56-VaM.jpg

ascorad updated Haley - Armageddon with a new update entry:

4.8 Version Update

Instantly change outfits and keep the one you chose!
  • Entire outfit changing system has been reworked so there's no longer any outfit preset loading lag
  • Default outfit is no longer reloaded when the scene restarts

New CUSTOM ON/OFF button on the menu
  • New button allows you to add any of your own outfit presets for easy toggling
  • When activated it will disable the built-in outfits, even through a restart
  • When deactivated it will re-enable built-in outfits...

Read the rest of this update entry...

4.9 Version Update

Hello all,
I'm steadily working out the correct process for VAR creation and hopefully the next release will have a lot of the dependencies removed!

Improvements:
  • Flinching/twitching animation during finale is now timed with shots correctly
  • Reduced girl head audio volume for breathing after orgasm
  • Improved hip rotation for standing and sidesaddle positions
  • Set many atoms to hidden to make various selections easier

Fixes:
  • Fixed...

4.9.9 Update Release

Improvements:
  • Flinching/twitching animation during finale is now timed with shots correctly
  • Reduced girl head audio volume for breathing after orgasm
  • Set many atoms to hidden to make various selections easier
Fixes:
  • Fixed jaw/mouth morph jitter during parts of the animation
  • Reduced penis collision jitter during penetration
  • Sclera shadow hard edges were showing when glasses removed
  • Eyelid overlap when eyes closed
  • Render queue on...

Not a problem :)
AutoSwapProgress is a simple UIText atom scaled down really small. The associated atom, "AutoSwap" is where the timeline animation takes place. It basically does what it says, swaps positions/poses automatically. I wanted some kind of gauge so you could see how long a certain animation was going to play before the next change, so I added triggers before and after each scene change that modify the size of the UIText atom. I scaled it down really small and then use the AutoSwap Timeline to steadily increase the size on the X axis until it reaches the next position change, where it defaults back to the minimum allowed length and begins increasing again. Hopefully that answers your question! I'm happy to help :)

View attachment 163401
Great idea, Thank you for your kind reply.

For those asking about the disabling or changing the expressions/smile morphs, here's a breakdown of where they're located.

There are two triggers in place in Core Control>Motion Animation located here
2022-10-11 15_15_45-Zoomit Zoom Window.jpg

And here
2022-10-11 15_16_31-Zoomit Zoom Window.jpg

The rest of the smile and other expressions are located in the girl's Timeline on the Face Morphs layer located here
1665516186526.png

If you're unfamiliar with how to navigate Timeline and aren't sure what to do, don't worry, just shoot me a message and I'll walk you through how to get to what you're looking for. Cheers!

Thanks for the quick reply. The idea was to add a switchable instructions panel to the scene with information like:
"Turn off high quality physics. Soft physics for breasts is recommended, but for best results turn off soft glute physics. "

So that users get all the relevant infos to get the best experience right in the scene and dont have to remember it from the scenes page.
Thanks in advance and thanks for the great scene, instructions and the hard work.

Thanks for the quick reply. The idea was to add a switchable instructions panel to the scene with information like:
"Turn off high quality physics. Soft physics for breasts is recommended, but for best results turn off soft glute physics. "

So that users get all the relevant infos to get the best experience right in the scene and dont have to remember it from the scenes page.
Thanks in advance and thanks for the great scene, instructions and the hard work.

Ahh I see what you mean. I wanted to do that, but I felt like keeping the scene UI as simple as possible would look better overall but you make a good point about having that info straight from within the scene. I'll see if I can cook up some kind of popup menu that only launches once and doesn't pop up through each playthrough. Thanks for the feedback :)

Edit: Fixed with 4.10.1 release!

Last edited:

4.10 Version Update

Hello all,

Fixes:
This release should resolve the issue with the screen sometimes fading out to white and not fading back in. I was using two different instances of VaM Overlays and it appears to have been the root cause. I wasn't able to reproduce it once in about twenty playthroughs on a clean install of VaM after making the changes, but please let me know if you still run into this issue and I will dig further into it.

This release features a new starting position. I felt that the...

Great scene, but could you remove dependency from older version of itself?

I'll be removing that in the next update. 4.8.3 is the previous "stable version" and I'm in the process of pulling out all of the dependencies to it. I'm new to the var system. Please bear with me :)

We forgive :)
But honestly - var system has it's own versioning - I'm never sure if scene called something_4_8_3.2.var is a previous version of something_4_10_1.1.var or is it something completely different...
It's something that many creators do :(

We forgive :)
But honestly - var system has it's own versioning - I'm never sure if scene called something_4_8_3.2.var is a previous version of something_4_10_1.1.var or is it something completely different...
It's something that many creators do :(
I understand what you mean. In real life I would never have a major release pointing to another major release as a dependency, but with vars it can be such a pain to get everything exactly right that sometimes you just have to let it slide. It sure would be nice if they would release some official documentation on var updating best practices. I found three different methods so far that appear to work and only one actually works correctly 😜

Well, I never tried to create any var, but I see that the whole system requires a lot of effort from creators. Anyway I like previous version of your scene. But I had five different versions with five different names. And I was afraid to delete any because I wasn't sure what's inside :)
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom