Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
sh11fa
Patreon
immyneedscake
immyneedscake submitted a new resource:

Geoshell Skin Emission Preset - Demi Subverse - A preset for Geoshell Skin Emission for Demi from Subverse ported by SupaRioAmaeteur.

This is a presets for GeoShell Skin Emissive: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/geoshell-skin-emission.6247/
Intended for use with Demi from SupaRioAmateur: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/demi-from-sub.5671/

Looks like this when loaded properly:
View attachment 41363
View attachment 41374

Requirements:
GeoShell Clothing Emission...​

Read more about this resource...

Sorry to bother you again, but sometimes when loading the plugin a bunch of clothing items break and become invisible. This persists even when reloading the scene and until i restart the whole game.
Do you know about it? Is this a known bug?
Great stuff as always.

Sorry to bother you again, but sometimes when loading the plugin a bunch of clothing items break and become invisible. This persists even when reloading the scene and until i restart the whole game.
Do you know about it? Is this a known bug?
Great stuff as always.

I think you meant "when unloading the plugin". Loading it shouldnt break or turn things invisible. Unloading the plugin will remove the emission and clothing material, which is why you need to reload each emissive clothing before using. Please see how it is done here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/ryanreos-daemon-girl.5526/

If its too tedious to reload everything one by one, my approach to reset emission is to save appearance with the bodyshell skin emission with preset applied. This way, to quickly reset emission, 1. remove emissive plugin, 2. remove all clothing (top right button on clothing panel) 3. unload inactive items (button on control panel) 4. load your newly created appearance (which should load with all the presets applied) 5. merge load the plugin preset. This Sounds like a lot but it takes a very short amount of time once you get going.

I'm trying to code this plugin so this doesn't happen but so far I haven't been successful so I just gotta live with this implementation unless I or someone else can fix the buggy plugin.

I can make a video to show in a bit.

I think you meant "when unloading the plugin". Loading it shouldnt break or turn things invisible. Unloading the plugin will remove the emission and clothing material, which is why you need to reload each emissive clothing before using. Please see how it is done here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/ryanreos-daemon-girl.5526/

If its too tedious to reload everything one by one, my approach to reset emission is to save appearance with the bodyshell skin emission with preset applied. This way, to quickly reset emission, 1. remove emissive plugin, 2. remove all clothing (top right button on clothing panel) 3. unload inactive items (button on control panel) 4. load your newly created appearance (which should load with all the presets applied) 5. merge load the plugin preset. This Sounds like a lot but it takes a very short amount of time once you get going.

I'm trying to code this plugin so this doesn't happen but so far I haven't been successful so I just gotta live with this implementation unless I or someone else can fix the buggy plugin.

I can make a video to show in a bit.
Thanks for the reply
What i did after loading the scene was in order:
-Loaded the geoshell body emission clothing
-Opened customize and Loaded the Demi Geoshell emissive preset by Supa
-Loaded the Emissive Geoshell plugin preset

Doing that changed the color of a bunch of clothes until restart

And this loop also started

Thanks for the reply

That's the exact same bug I'm running into. I've been trying a lot of fixes to get it to work but I haven't managed to figure it out yet. If anyone else could help with the issue it'd be much appreciated.

Okay, I am also running into this issue with the sam looping message that fbradcdsc is getting. Super super new to this so Googling sent me here.

Has anyone figured out how to get this working right? I want to make more cute Demi images! :)

Okay, I am also running into this issue with the sam looping message that fbradcdsc is getting. Super super new to this so Googling sent me here.

Has anyone figured out how to get this working right? I want to make more cute Demi images! :)
That's the exact same bug I'm running into. I've been trying a lot of fixes to get it to work but I haven't managed to figure it out yet. If anyone else could help with the issue it'd be much appreciated.
Thanks for the reply

Follow instructions here. Its for another resource, but its the same process and same troubleshooting.

Okay, so something to note (not mentioned anywhere on OP) for when loading this preset and the plugin preset, the only clothing that should be active is the geoshell and the eyes (tested further, gens, nipples, accents can also be on). If you have the rest of the base clothing for demi enabled, the "null" loop will occur every time.

Last edited:
I desperately need help...
I followed the instruction for a few hours...
Still totally don't understand how to use these textures...
More than just an LED effect on the body,I don't even know how to change eye color
Can you make a tutorial on texture modding for Demi?
I will thank you very much!

I replied too late. I can teach you. I just succeeded!
I desperately need help...
I followed the instruction for a few hours...
Still totally don't understand how to use these textures...
More than just an LED effect on the body,I don't even know how to change eye color
Can you make a tutorial on texture modding for Demi?
I will thank you very much!

welp, I spend 2 days, this somehow glow all my hella body up lol, I think the author should make a video or someone should make a video for this... this plugin is a bit tricky to get used to...for my last 0.5 braincell

Okay, so something to note (not mentioned anywhere on OP) for when loading this preset and the plugin preset, the only clothing that should be active is the geoshell and the eyes (tested further, gens, nipples, accents can also be on). If you have the rest of the base clothing for demi enabled, the "null" loop will occur every time.
Motherfucking THANK YOU, I fought with Demi for literally an hour and this is what made it work. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom