Geoshell Skin Emission

Clothing Geoshell Skin Emission

Thanks for this, very cool once I figured out the steps, only took an hour to understand how to do my own presets! šŸ¤£

For anyone else who's confused like I was: You need to download 3 parts. The "main" geoshell (by ivansx, posted by SupaRioAmateur); the emissive geoshell; and a preset for the emissive geoshell (that LOOKS LIKE the main geoshell, but doesn't directly interact with it). These are the dependencies, but I think it helps to keep that in mind so you don't confuse what presets to load where.
For loading the emissive geoshell:
1) "Force Reload this clothing" - First, load in this Geoshell Emission clothing. Then, under Presets/Custom tab for the clothing, the "Force Load" button is on the bottom right (I'd never used this button before!)
2) "Load the desired clothing preset" - No clothing preset comes with the Geoshell Emission clothing - you have to find and load whichever preset you picked (part 3 from above).
3) "Merge Load "Emissive-Geoshell" plugin preset" - go to your person's Plugin Presets tab and make sure that "Merge Load" in the top left is checked (again, something I'd never used/noticed before). Then Select Existing, and click on the immyneedscake_Geoshell_Skin_Emissive.X VAR (folder) in the list on the left to find the plugin preset.

And, for it to look right, load the "main" geoshell clothing as well, and pick the matching preset for it - this is not part of the instructions given, which confused me.
And, if you are like me, "moron lite," and loaded the plugin preset WITHOUT checking "Merge Load" first, make sure you go to Plugins tab and REMOVE the Emissive Clothing plugin that's there before you go back to Plugins Presets and load the preset again with Merge Load checked.
Hey would you please make a video on this I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm sure it's a tiny step somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom