Question Game Screen Settings Messed Up

Reactions
Fired up VAM today and something is wrong with my game. On the home screen, I now have black bars on the left and right. It used to fill the entire window. Then when in a scene, the menu window is huge and I'm not sure how to reduce the size. See pics. Any idea how to correct these? Thx.
Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.22 - 21.55.13.56.jpg
Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.22 - 21.55.49.48.jpg

figured it out. ran VAM(config).bat and changed the setting back to 3840 x 2160 which somehow changed? and decreased the UI menu size by adjusting the settings after clicking the 3 dots on the F1 gray toolbar at the bottom left. :)

Upvote 0
Yeah, i get that all the time going from virtual desktop, to oculus launched, to regular desktop, i just figured it out, and it sux for me cuz my resolution isn't listed. 3440x1440 Ultra Wide. Gotta go to windows mode, drag to all the edges, maximize it, make it fullscreen etc.. alt-enter and it finally goes back to normal on desktop.

Upvote 0
Yeah, i get that all the time going from virtual desktop, to oculus launched, to regular desktop, i just figured it out, and it sux for me cuz my resolution isn't listed. 3440x1440 Ultra Wide. Gotta go to windows mode, drag to all the edges, maximize it, make it fullscreen etc.. alt-enter and it finally goes back to normal on desktop.
Modify your VaM (Desktop Mode).bat like this (replace the resolution):
START "VaM" VaM.exe -vrmode None -screen-width 3840 -screen-height 1600

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom