Question Setting screen correctly to see all edit tabs

case762

Reactions
Hi, I'm sure this is a real newbie question, so sorry if I don't use the correct terminology here. I've just started playing with VaM and cannot get the screen to fit correctly. When I go to editor mode and try to open up person atoms, the top few tabs "clothing, clothing presets" are not visible. I've tried changing the text size and other display settings but still can't get it to either shrink down in size or expand enough to get to the very top of the menu. Thanks in advance.

Shot in the dark, I remember when i first installed there where tiers from free to creator and some functions are not available at lower tiers. if you got creator version did you enter the key code for it? Just guessing but i would check patreon page to make sure the tabs you are missing are available for the tier you installed.

Upvote 0
Shot in the dark, I remember when i first installed there where tiers from free to creator and some functions are not available at lower tiers. if you got creator version did you enter the key code for it? Just guessing but i would check patreon page to make sure the tabs you are missing are available for the tier you installed.

I did get creator mode and entered the key. All the functions appear to be there. I just can't physically get the screen to fit them all in at the top of the function.

Upvote 0
I did get creator mode and entered the key. All the functions appear to be there. I just can't physically get the screen to fit them all in at the top of the function.
There are three dots on the ui with mote functions to scale ui

Upvote 0
There are three dots on the ui with mote functions to scale ui
1668277678566.png

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom