Question New to all this.

lex

Reactions
Hey all, just looking for some info, theses scenes we can download i was wondering is it possible to just add them to a existing scene if so how? and also how do u extend a scene to make it longer, can u just copy another scene to it or do u need to do it manually cheers.

The question is simple but the implementation and all the factors involved are broad and complicated. It will for sure be a manual process and one that you can attempt when you have a lot more experience and time in VaM.
There's some other questions like yours in the Forum, you can their answers for more details on scene editing.

Upvote 0
The question is simple but the implementation and all the factors involved are broad and complicated. It will for sure be a manual process and one that you can attempt when you have a lot more experience and time in VaM.
There's some other questions like yours in the Forum, you can their answers for more details on scene editing.
Ok i'll look into it, thx atani.

Upvote 0
Hey all, just looking for some info, theses scenes we can download i was wondering is it possible to just add them to a existing scene if so how? and also how do u extend a scene to make it longer, can u just copy another scene to it or do u need to do it manually cheers.

When you say "add" that can mean at least two things.

1) Scene A is loaded but if I move over in a direction another scene is available. In that scenario you've really just loaded a bigger scene and will pay the price in FPS performance so you should consider avoiding it.

2) Scene A is loaded and when you're done having fun in Scene A, there's a button you hit and that loads Scene B. In that scenario you don't have a FPS performance hit but you WILL get a "loading" screen flash which can break immersion.

Of the choices above 2 is the best choice because if you can't move around and things glitch, that's so much worse that waiting a little bit for another scene to load.

May the pron be with you.

Upvote 0
Fly Roxy has created a few scenes with a scenario you are describing. She segmented the scene in a way that as it progressed through stages.... ie. Meet n greet. foreplay. bj, forplay. sex, happy ending... There is a set of animations in a loop that just repeat until you click next.. This was very well thought out IMHO. ReignMocap did a few that were sort of similar in that regard. Vihper has a bunch of scenes with loops too that were well done. This kind of implementation seems to be somewhat new cuz for the most part, we just let the scene play out and repeated it. KittyMocaps scenes are awesome too. but they are more like mini movies. I add Impoved PoV and Passenger to my dudes head and just let them all play through ;)

If you're looking for complete control of what you do within the game. Id say Slamthunderhide and Vihper use the Embody system really well and you can do whatever you like during the playthough. Vihpers ClubVihper has a really awesome backstage strip club with lap dances and SlamT has very interactive girls.

VamX has a very cool approach to this story driven play in VaM.. Id say start with those creators.. thier paterons are reasonable and worth the $$ :)
It seems like only within the last year and a half that the animation side of VaM has gotten crazy detailed. lol the first year I had Vam only thing I knew how to do was use the silver circler or auto thruster lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

From my perspective the answer is yes and no. If you are seeking for a simple "add to scene" solution via button or something similar the answer is clearly no. However VaM delivers a ton of possibilities to integrate your favourite animations into your favourite scene. In oder to archive it you would need to dig deeper into this rabbit hole. Like @virtamater already mentiond there are some creators (us included lately) using various techniques such as "Multi Layer " animations driven for example by button choices to have a varity of animations running. Not only this but while using pose presets you can also change easily location and style of your desired animation (style means in this term if you have one dancing animation and the other one is a sex animation you need a different location obviously to play the different animation style). Well I am scratching only the surface here. If you want to dig deeper I recommend checking out plugins like Timeline ( which allows you to record / store and playback animations and is able to multi layer them ) and MacGrubers Logic Bricks for advanced "in scene" logic.

VaM basically is a big tool and a sandbox experience. Unlike casual games VaM does not deliver a coherent "red line" where you can simply drop any content so it works. Every creator on its own decides which plugins and animation style he uses which are all pretty much independent from each other. This makes VaM to one of the most thrilling experiences you can get but of course on the other side to one of the most "hard to master" experiences you can get.

However welcome to VaM and I hope you have a great time!

Gato

Upvote 0
Thx for all the info and help.. it's a lot to take in but i'm getting the hang of it now thx again.

Upvote 0
Creating a scene yourself will probably answer your questions. VaM is fucking complex, at least to me.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom