Question Messed up VR possession

pratl

Reactions
So idk what I did but I completely messed something up to make possession god awful. Not manual possession in the UI bar where you can press the green sphere on someone's head. The manual possession in scenes that have a auto male or female take over or press left. Bracket to take over those are the ones that are now unable for me to bear. It's like each eye has its own view now to the point your having to close one eye and then it's super zoomed out. It's nauseating. Has anyone had an issue like this? I think it's due to me downloading embody the most current one I think 1.6. I deleted it and just download recommended files from scenes themselves that have older versions of embody. I may have to go nuclear and completely delete VAM and download it again but I don't want to have to do that. Anyone have a clue or an answer for me. (Sorry for the lengthy explanation)

It's like each eye has its own view now to the point your having to close one eye and then it's super zoomed out.

are you sure you're not using PostMagic with desktop settings enabled in VR? that would cause double vision

Upvote 0
How would I check that? What I do that has been working before was I turn on the quest 2, launch desktop mode so I can play steam games and stuff. Then I'll click VAM not the desktop VAM, then it opens on the quest and vwola. I don't remember changing any settings specifically it just started happening.

Upvote 0
does it happen in all scenes?

you should check Session Plugins and Scene Plugins, if you have PostMagic and the desktop options are enabled, you'll get double vision in VR

if you don't then it's probably something else

Upvote 0
like this
1673726335339.png

if you have motionblur for example checked, in vr you'll always have double vision. antialiasing at the bottom too

Upvote 0
Thank you I'll check later this evening when I'm off. I don't remember ever seeing that section before hmm. I normally just press whatever key binding or in scene option to have the POV enabled but now it's acting crazy. It happens in all scenes it might be what you say and I'm sure I'll have to do it in the VR space not the desktop version to make sure. I really appreciate your help so much!

Upvote 0
So what ended up working for me was to go into embody plugin settings and add the passenger free look preset. In every scene I download from creators that I watch I see no session plugins or anything only plugins from the creator next to hair, hair presets, ect. Idk embody just doesn't work right for me anymore idk how to fix that but at least when I have it in passenger free look it actually looks normal.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom