Question VR mode with a mouse?

Bobbyxox

Reactions
I have a VR headset but no controllers, is it possible to do VR mode with a mouse?

Perhaps ypu can describe your VR equipment and how you connect to VaM?
Any special reason you don't want to use the controllers?

Upvote 0
Perhaps ypu can describe your VR equipment and how you connect to VaM?
Any special reason you don't want to use the controllers?
Well I'm actually paralysed from the shoulders down
I'm actually in the process of putting it into Steam and using driver4vr (that I downloaded in Steam) and seeing if I can get it to work. It simulates controllers with mouse and keyboard

Upvote 0
I see.
I twould suggest you add a new thread and share a little more what you tried so far for VR without controllers.
Right now it looks like a random person asking fro something unusual without any purpose. Unfortunately, bias didn't even let it cross my mind why that would be useful in any scenario.

So, you could write a little more on the things you tried so far, what equipment you have (VR), how do you connect to VaM in VR.
By no means you have to say why you need the mouse, it's just so that potential repliers can see that it's someone wanting to achieve this goal and not some random asking for weird things and never coming back to the forum to see the replies.

Upvote 0
I see.
I twould suggest you add a new thread and share a little more what you tried so far for VR without controllers.
Right now it looks like a random person asking fro something unusual without any purpose. Unfortunately, bias didn't even let it cross my mind why that would be useful in any scenario.

So, you could write a little more on the things you tried so far, what equipment you have (VR), how do you connect to VaM in VR.
By no means you have to say why you need the mouse, it's just so that potential repliers can see that it's someone wanting to achieve this goal and not some random asking for weird things and never coming back to the forum to see the replies.
You have a good point
Ok I'll do a bit of a thread telling how much I have managed to achieve

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom