Question Update 1.22.02 and 122.03 impossible? (screen frozen)

Pad

Reactions
Hello I don't know if I'm the only one but I can't update my VAM in 1.22.02 or 1.22.03
on arrival I have a fixed screen that loads infinitely with the ui which remained frozen ...
No reaction to the keyboard (even by disconnecting and reconnecting)

it does not pose a problem for me for the moment because 1.22.01 works very well but I have the impression
that I have some content that does not does not appear and it would be logical...

Thank you for your feedback!

All content shown in 1.22.0.1 would show in 1.22.0.3, it's the same major version. If that's not the case something is wrong with those resources or your VaM.
I would say to run a "sinc/repair all" in vam_updater.exe, your upgrade probably missed something.

Upvote 0
All content shown in 1.22.0.1 would show in 1.22.0.3, it's the same major version. If that's not the case something is wrong with those resources or your VaM.
I would say to run a "sinc/repair all" in vam_updater.exe, your upgrade probably missed something.
Thank you atani! but that's exactly what I did right away but even the sync /repair had no effect...
I even uninstalled and reinstalled 1.22.02 and 1.22.03 still the same observation freeze at the interface.
I think I'm good at making a clean version to be fixed...

Upvote 0
Well, it's strange, I updated from 1.22.0.0 to .1, .2, .3, and all was good.
Anyway, a clean install is good to do too, gives you a chance to clean up things if needed.

Upvote 0
Well, it's strange, I updated from 1.22.0.0 to .1, .2, .3, and all was good.
Anyway, a clean install is good to do too, gives you a chance to clean up things if needed.
Thank you for your answer and your content always very appreciated on my side! ;)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom