Gabriel's Light

Assets Gabriel's Light

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Gabriel's Light - Light up your dance, stage, photo and fantasy scenes with unique particle effects!

This particle pack is inspired by the supernatural and a desire to create particle effects that are well suited for backgrounds in a variety of scenes. "Demo Scene 1" is provided as a convenience to quickly preview three of my favorite effects.

These effects were built using 3d mesh rendering. The good thing about rendering particles in this manner is that it can result in very interesting and geometrically complex patterns that often look very crisp in resolution. The bad thing about...

Read more about this resource...

Farger updated Gabriel's Light with a new update entry:

Whatever particles you want!

This update adds 16 new particle effects for a total now of 33 effects in this set.

Two of the new effects are illustrated in the new demo scene, "Whatever particles you want."

I leave the other particle effects for your exploration. I hope that you enjoy these effects as much as I enjoyed creating them.

View attachment 326712View attachment 326713View attachment 326714View attachment 326715

Read the rest of this update entry...

Feel the Pink Particle Power!

This update adds 16 new pink spherical 3D particle effects. These effects are rather large by default, but please remember that all effects are scalable in size, so you could easily size these effects down for some magical orb effects. If you would like different colors, please remember the VFX Editor, I have a tutorial here.

This update also adds a new demo scene to quickly view some of the new effects, the scene...

You can't control it, you can't predict it

Anyone who knows Pogdaddy, knows someone who is kind, supportive and funny. You also know that Pogdaddy has an animated gif for every occasion imaginable. One of these animated gifs is a famous muppet frog twirling around violently and shooting electrical blasts out of his mouth. This funny image gave me an idea for the five particle effects included in Version 4 for this particle pack.

The set of effects in this update are constructed in a manner similar to how I created the...

A particle storm is coming!

This update adds the new Gabriel 43 series of effects, with this update adding 8 additional effects in total. This is a relatively small update, but it packs a big punch. The Gabriel 43 effect and its variants include some of the most visually intense particle effects that I have created to date. A new demo scene is included titled "a particle storm." The demo scene includes Gabriel 43e far out in front and high above. This effect is loaded with the CUA atom rotated sideways to...

Back
Top Bottom