Light Rigs
All the most interesting people are thieves and pirates! haha
I wish I was a thief but as a lowly patron ill simply have to wait and hope lol
I think you were one of the first people to review my very first look here at the Hub. Anyways, I just have a bad feeling about that one, since it's been requested quite a few times. I feel like it will be reused, reskinned, resold, without credit, so on and so forth. You know how it is being a veteran of the Hub yourself. I took a risk with the Casey look but we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
I think you were one of the first people to review my very first look here at the Hub. Anyways, I just have a bad feeling about that one, since it's been requested quite a few times. I feel like it will be reused, reskinned, resold, without credit, so on and so forth. You know how it is being a veteran of the Hub yourself. I took a risk with the Casey look but we'll see how it goes.
That Casey look is very nice. A wise person once said.. 'a flower of true beauty must be shared with the world if it is to bloom or else it wilts and dies unseen and unappreciated alone in the dark....'

I think I was the first (or second lol) to review! and it was a positive one ....as i believe all that came after were too lol :-D
I can spot someone who has talent... or I hope I can (prob cant haha).

That Casey look is very nice. A wise person once said.. 'a flower of true beauty must be shared with the world if it is to bloom or else it wilts and dies unseen and unappreciated alone in the dark....'

I think I was the first (or second lol) to review! and it was a positive one ....as i believe all that came after were too lol :-D
I can spot someone who has talent... or I hope I can (prob cant haha).
That's a good quote. I heard something similar but less elegant. ;) I think it's a matter of how much I'm willing to share. I can still show my creations to the world and not give it away entirely since that flower can also die due to excessive abuse.

Back
Top Bottom